Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-23-2003, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

This movie was a piece of crap. How could they possibly call this movie a remake. Half the stuff that happened in this movie I do not remember happening in the original. I am a fan of the orginal massacre and not this new 2.o version of leatherface. And come on, you never saw leatherface's real face in the original. If I was a twelve year old girl I might have enjoyed this movie. unfortunatley, I am not. I give this movie an I. I for incomplete!!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

it was great.
Old 10-29-2003, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i think that it was the scaryist movie i have ever seen nd i have seen alot. and to all the people that dont think its true your full of bull crap!!!
my Dad worked @ the pen that the old man was in and before the 1st. movie came out the movie people let the old man see it and all he did was laugh!!!
and if you got something to say then email me @ [email protected]

holla!~*
Old 11-02-2003, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

I thought that this was by far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I am glad that I decided to go to the bathroom before I watched it cuz I would have peed all over myself. I haven't seen the first one so I can't say which is better but I don't think that any movie could be better than this one. My boyfriends arm had imprints from where I squeezed him so hard. When I was 6 my dad scared me to death with a chainsaw so this movie brought back memories. I cried in at least one part. Everyone in the theater screemed at least twice. This was the perfect movie to go see on Halloween! And I Can't wait till it comes out on video. I hope they make a second one cuz this one kinda left you hangin. You never know if the girl and the baby live or not. They could have ran out of gas down the road or the car could have just shut off or something. The chainsaw dude was still alive so he could have hunted them down. I mean you never know. And for all of those people who don't think that it really happened or that it never will happen again, and those of you who thought that this movie sucked, ya'll are all full of crap. If you wanna say something to me then email me: [email protected]
I am still trying to find the actuall truth about what happened. I can't seem to find anything on the internet. Not even some newspaper articles. Nothing. If you have any clue please email me and let me know. My email address is above.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up awesome

AWESOME movie, jessica biel did an awesome job, so did the rest of the people, i was scared SH-TLESS!!! couldnt sleep that whole first night no joke..... i give it a perfect 10
Old 11-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Jennifer

TIGHTNESS

WOW that was by far the scariest movie i have ever seen in my entire life.. That was such an awesome movie definatly should get lots of awards. The acting was fanomanal I LOVED IT.
Old 11-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Rob76

Unhappy eh...

What a horribly written review...
Old 11-02-2003, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Toyaly lame!! It was so stupid I walked out.... Those kids were so stupid the really needed to die... I surprised that no one had killed them before... And was it just me of was that damn kid a total Golem rip off??

[email protected]
Old 11-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb

I want to address all the people out there that have nothing better to do than crap all over a movie that does a pretty good job of being what it is - a horror movie. Lately, scary movies have been needless to say, not scary. In fact the last truly scary movie I went to go and see was "The Ring" and that was more a thriller than horror. In any case, TCM v. 2 wasn't as bad as some people have made it out to be. I am a fan of the horror genre and I have to say, the original movie annoyed the hell out of me. It was all screaming and nothing else. All you TCM afficianados, go watch it again, and no, don't press the mute button. Nothing about that movie was scary. This movie at least got me to jump out of the seat a couple of times. It was gory, but I didn't feel that the gore was excessive like Freddy v. Jason. I thought TCM was clever and it deserves credit. Besides, when are we ever gonna be truly frightened again by a movie? Haven't we seen it all?
Old 11-03-2003, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

I just saw the movie and it scared the shit out of me, it had me jumping out of my seat several times. The only problem I had with the movie was the Blair Witch Project ending.