Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-20-2003, 04:37 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Post Freddy vs. Jason review

Movie review of the long awaited clash between Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees [details]
Old 09-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Red face

That was not a horror movie....
Old 09-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

eat shit- its a nightmare on elm street #9
Old 09-23-2003, 04:50 AM
Evil Dead

I tried eating shit. It didn't help. I still liked Freddy vs. Jason. Maybe it was from all the corn in it. Kind of threw the flavor off a little. You guys like to chit chat on here you should register.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Old 09-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Andrew

This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW
Old 09-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Babygrl0808

Thumbs up

it was a great movie
Old 09-28-2003, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

it looks so bad
Old 09-28-2003, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
now thats a movie it rocks jason's hot
Old 09-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW
Yay!! Hardcore Religious folk! Move to Gatlin.