Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2006, 09:03 AM
fallenangelz

Has

Last edited by fallenangelz; 04-29-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Can you dig it ?

Nope, but I'm sure everyone will be buzzing about it now since it's your one and only post, esp since you and your friend most likely have nothing to do with it :rolleyes:
CK
Old 04-27-2006, 10:48 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Re: Has anyone heard of this film?

Quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelz
Hey, I'm new here ^_^ and I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a new movie coming out called Teplicca (not sure of the spelling)? I heard it was coming out from a friend of mine, but couldn't find any information validating such a statement. I'm not sure if it's indie, or mainstream (though, I'm guessing if it was mainstream, I'd be able to find it in a google search lol). Thanks to all those that answer... I appreciate it. I'm not very sure of the name, so names near such a title are also welcome.

FaZ
Yet another canned question from yet another pain-in-the-ass spammer with a shitty play book.

Yes,I have heard of this film.....it came to me whilst taking a shit the night before last.

It was great.......the shit that is.

I wish you ill turdbird.;)

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
Nope, but I'm sure everyone will be buzzing about it now since it's your one and only post, esp since you and your friend most likely have nothing to do with it :rolleyes:
CK
love the avatar......there should definately be a DO NOT TOUCH list
Old 04-28-2006, 08:01 AM
fallenangelz

...and we realized... the world's not complete without it's idiots. ...or rather...those who post crap that doesn't contribute to the thread as a whole. alas, tis a shame.

Last edited by fallenangelz; 04-29-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2006, 05:50 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Of course you don't

*snicker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-29-2006, 01:37 PM
whatever gets you through

for the record - i also have nothing to do with this film
Old 04-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Same.... shhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 05-01-2006, 05:44 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Has anyone heard of this film?

Quote:
Originally posted by mothermold
[B]Yet another canned question from yet another pain-in-the-ass spammer with a shitty play book.

i like that expression : Canned Question..

if this is the case this time or not - that is the one kind of spam that does bug me .. because it assumes the reader is stupid.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:39 AM
fallenangelz

NOTICE: To all those who have clicked on this thread to read it, with intentions of HELPING, I apologize. I only ask that you disregard it and nevermind about what the message was. Due to a surfacing abundance regarding members of the asshole population, replies have caused more harm than help anyway... so, instead of allowing the pattern to continue, I'll nip it in the bud now, sending my thanks for those who decided to post, no matter how irrevelant, imbecilic, or unhelpful their posts. It was the thought that counts (referring to the possible intentions of helping out when they clicked on this thread), and for that, I thank you all that viewed it in the first place.

I apologize for even having a question. and just for the record, I didn't assume that the reader was stupid, and if it seemed like I did, I apologize. I really had nothing to do with this project, not that any of you will even listen. I don't take kindly to people assuming I hold a certain role either...and especially about them judging me, in a certain way. But, at least, to you all, I'll say I'm sorry. This SUPPOSED spammer will leave the motherf**king forum for another that DOESN'T hold such unworthy members as thread posters.