Old 07-08-2014, 05:43 AM
Little Boo

Can anyone help identifying a couple of novels?

I'm being driven crazy trying to find the names of two novels I read in the mid-90s but can't recall now.

They may have been part of a two-novel anthology - two stories one large book - which may or not may have been together. I do know that I bought them in a pound shop though because I was a skint school student.

The first one I remember more of but can't recall the name author. It was set in "modern days" which was probably the late 80s or early 90s when it was written and was a story of Nazi occult. An occult research faction from the defeated Nazi party had gone underground after the war but was close to making a big breakthrough and coming back. They were working alongside/still in a slight rivalry with another Nazi faction which had been more devoted to producing the perfect Aryan specimen as they saw it. They had done so but he was just a dumb-blonde henchman used for muscle.

The second novel I'm more vague about, which is pretty damn vague. Again it was set in modern times and while I remember nothing of the protagonist of the piece but do remember that the villain as it were was either a patient or an inmate at either a prison or a psychiatric facility. I can't be sure but I think the facility was on an island or in a forest and was outdated for the time it was open. In the story, the facility is now closed because the inmates disappeared. It was down to the villain who would meditate for hours and was into occult teachings and somehow found a way to move through the walls of the building. At the climax of the story, the protagonist had gone to the facility where it turned out the inmates were still there, living in the walls where they could move freely but I don't think they could leave the boundaries of the building.

I know both of these are very vague, but any ideas or leads you guys could come up with would be great. Thanks a lot.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:04 AM
Little Boo

Apologies for posting in the wrong forum, thanks for moving this.