Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-02-2008, 12:39 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad2478 View Post
who are these people exactly? and what they do? so you have seen the movie hell's ground. well i was searching about it that why the movie didnt got any thatricla release??????secondly i was interested in knowing atleast how much revenue it generated?but even IMDB got failed to show me the result.can you tell me about that?

unluckily when the movie got released i was unaware about it and now searching for a DVD
I haven't seen the film yet, but you can order it from Mondo Macabro.
http://mondomacabrodvd.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Hells-Ground-A.../dp/B0016PDZGO

Omar met the guys from Mondo Macabro when he was publishing a horror fan 'zine called "The Scream" that he sold at his coffe shop/ice cream parlours

(The Hot Spot - you can find them in Islamabad, Lahore & Karachi - www.thehotspotonline.com)
Try meeting people on their website, you might be able to make a few connections with like-minded folk.

The Mondo Macabro guys interviewed him for TV show about south asain horror. Khan put together a proposal for a feature. Tombs and Starke helped put up the money. They are guys who release odd horror from around the world. there is a great article about the film and Mondo Macabro in last onth's Rue Morgue Magazine.

I have no idea how much the film made. It was a low-budget affair, so it shouldn't ahve to make too much money to turn a profit, but Khan isn't going to get rich off it.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon

Last edited by Roderick Usher; 07-02-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Scares Little Kids

thanks for the reply...
well its alittle surprizing .zombie genre is very ell known.more over that movie was selected for many festivals...dont know why it failed to attract any distributor? who could have made him rich !