Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Kronos

Does anyone remember HBO's Autopsy?

Real Creepy show on that used to come out in the Mid-Late 90's, they have new ones every once in a while now but they've seemed to really cut down on the Creep-out nature of it.

If you remember this show. I have the 1st and 2nd episode of the series and I need all the others so that I can post them on Youtube. If any of you know were I may be able to find them let me know.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:26 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
300% more severed torso than any other show

Old 01-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Kronos

You got that right!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Evil Dead

hbo

i used to watch it when it came on, i dont have hbo anymore.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Evil Dead

I don't know where you can find the episodes, but I certainly remember the show - I love it. When my fiance and I were first dating, every episode was OnDemand and he put them all on tape for me, lol. I don't have a VCR anymore though.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Undead

Send a message via Yahoo to lyricist
i used to love that show when it first came out.. the medgar evars episode was amazing.. the worst thing i've seen on it was when he removed a brain and emptied some contents from a stomach.. just gross.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:05 PM
matth1981

Reply to the Autopsy Question!!!

I cannot believe that someone else actually enjoyed this series as much as I did. I DO have most of them on video (recorded in late 1990's). Unfortunately, I think that I am missing #6, which was one of my personal favorites.

I cannot believe that HBO has not put this out on DVD (except 1 & 2). Episodes 5 & 6 were the stronger out of the series. However, I think that this may actually be out of print.

The saddest part of all is that I work for a nationwide retailer which has a complete aisle with nothing but HBO Series DVD's and Blue-Ray's. Autopsy is nowhere to be found, however, if you want "The Soprano's" or any of their lackluster, over-commercialized shit, then you are in luck.

I am planning on getting a Pinnacle unit so that I can transfer all that I have to DVD, since HBO obviously isn't making any effort to do so themselves. My e-mail is [email protected]. Once I do so, if you haven't had any luck, I will be glad to help you out with what I do have.

Thanks....
Old 10-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Fresh Meat

I recall the name, but, I cant seem to recall if I was lucky enough to watch the series back in the 90's? I dont think so. It sounds like it was a good series though...