Old 02-25-2019, 12:38 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I swear if I see one more girl with blue or green hair...I'll...do nothing, but seriously, enough with the fucking blue and green, chicks.
You should see the ones with purple and white. It's really starting to get obnoxious.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:14 AM
That fucking Guy...

Purple I find more appealing as a colour and tends to be lesser numbers where I live so doesn't bother me as much.

The white hair thing just looks stupid. Wait. You'll get there.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:12 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Purple I find more appealing as a colour and tends to be lesser numbers where I live so doesn't bother me as much.

The white hair thing just looks stupid. Wait. You'll get there.

I don't care much for women with the bright purple hair. I like dark imperialist purple.

I can't wait to get white hair. I will shape it like exador or black from this island Earth. And grow a large for head.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:08 PM
Banned

Lesson learned; from now on when I'm here I will keep all my thoughts to myself so we can just all go on playing Make-Believe.

I'll be a good boy until somebody gives me a reason not to be.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:54 PM
That fucking Guy...

Dude come on. It's not like that.
We've talked about this, and maybe steering your posts more in ratio of horror discussion over endless full page length experiences with illicit substances (some, fine...like I said, ratio) and try not to instigate or take part in any kind of drama, attention seeking, or negativity.

Is this your first post since being back?
You know, as well as I do...that this kind of thing, the deliberate "woe is me" baiting, will be inflammatory and will just bring up old shit again.
But they did this, but they said this, etc etc...it is stupid, circular behaviour.

If you can't move forward, nobody will, then it'l turn into the same thing again, and you'll be...not here...and there's precious little members here already.
Reel it in. Please.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:15 PM
That fucking Guy...

Back on track then - Random thoughts/stuff here.

Today we're going for Brazlian style BBQ ~churrasco~ to celebrate both myself and Spals b'day.
(mine was back in January, hers is actually today, March 23)
Never been before, but I love the style of cooking, and some of the menu items just look delicious. All you can eat, so I'm just going to try to load up on meat.
They have grilled skewers of chicken hearts...I've had those before, but not like this. Looking forward to it heaps.
...Hm, I might duplicate this bit into my food thread...

Also, myself and Spal have actually recently had our 20th anniversary.
Crazy, right?
We met pretty young.
We haven't actually been married that long, but we specifically aimed to get married on the same day to keep the date - and we did, so yeah it's our 20th.

So I suck at gifts, but apparently I chose a pretty good one.
I got my first ink, for her.
I totally kept it covert and said I hadda go pick something up, and that it was something that we could share, but it's really more like just something to look at.
Just on the underside of my wrist, plain black joined roman numeral XX for 20.
Gotta say the pain level was actually barely there for me. I felt it, sure. But weirdly, I actually kind of enjoyed it - it was almost like scratching an intense itch, a little bit like getting a low grade, focused electrical shock.
I'd do it again.
I went and got it done, and brought us back breakfast with her gift "in my hand behind my back" and said this'll look better when we unwrap it.
I think it's the one time I've been able to actually surprise her, so, win.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:51 PM
Banned

It was a joke dude. Am I not allowed to make those anymore? In all seriousness though I do understand your concern about drama and the state The Forum is already in. Let's just say since the last time I was here I had some really fucked-up experiences and needless to say I don't give a shit what anybody says or does anymore because in the end none of it even matters. People fuck over people for reasons no one can really explain and there's nothing really we can do about it except for bite down and take it. I know that now and I know that the people who have put me through the things they have do it because of how miserable their own lives are and they need that momentary feeling of Joy by inflicting their own brand of morality on two people. I'm above it and it's beyond me.

A little side note though, interesting enough, I reached out to LP on PS4 recently and told him that I didn't mean to upset him and that I missed having him around and rather than talking to me he went on to my YouTube channel and went the hell off on me and even though he never said his name, he was referencing things from the group and I put two and his username is similar to his PS4 handle. The point is most of us here are fucked up in one way or another and I get that. I just seem to feel certain emotions so much more than others do. I am too God damn sensitive. Not anymore though, there is no Law and Order and right and wrong, just accepting it or denying it. The world's going to spin and people are going to suffer and die no matter what anybody does so we might as well just say fuck it and let whatever happens happen.

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-22-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:21 PM
That fucking Guy...

All good, just...don't take shit to heart you don't need to, man.
I want to kind of leave this here because I know you can contribute, and I'd rather you were here. Know that.
I want us all to move on in a positive direction and when I say us, you are included.
Just...yeah...you're not an outsider here, you are part of our family...I'm just over all and any drama from anyone yeah. I need everyone to kick in and be cool.

On my way out now, catchya later.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

Honestly, I get jealous and bitter so damn easy and it was just until recently that I realize how insignificant everything is. I have started discovering nihilism and I have to say, looking at life this way makes dealing with it so much easier and less painful. I know you said I'm not allowed to talk about certain things but I'm sure you get the idea. I'm not the same person now as I was when I first moved here.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:44 AM
That fucking Guy...

Legit random thought here.

I was wondering if anywhere in the world, there's a black dude with "White" as a surname, who has a white friend with "Black", and together the two of them find the thought of this as unlikely and funny as I did.