Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-31-2018, 08:43 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Well I am gay but I can still admire a woman for being beautiful. In fact I tell people all the time that if I were straight I would have a thing for Asian women because I think they're the most beautiful women on the planet.
Asian women are beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Does anyone else find it a little strange that MovieLover12 has been lurking here off and on all day even though you can't post anything or even see anything as far as I know for that matter?
I always had a soft spot for ML12 believe it or not.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:48 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
I agree, Asian women are beautiful. You know what I mean though. There are men I don't care to admit I think are handsome but it doesn't mean I am gay. Finding someone to be physically appealing is a lot different than being sexually attracted to them. There are plenty of women I think are beautiful but I'm not sexually attracted to them that makes any sense. With Dani Divine I find her both extremely beautiful and very sexually appealing
Yeah I completely understand what you mean. And Asian women really are gorgeous aren't they? Even the ones who are considered "plain" looking.

They have such petite bodies with good skin and high cheek bones and they have such beautiful silky black hair and slim dark eyes. They're just so naturally pretty in my opinion.

I may not be sexually attracted to them but every Asian woman I have ever met looks beautiful to me.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:34 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Since I brought up the Succubus boss from Castlevania here's a video of the boss fight with her in Lament of Innocense.

https://youtu.be/NhZdiXrKDxM

I think whoever designed this bossfight was into the kinky stuff if you know what I mean.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:42 PM
Horror Fan

Cool

Happy Halloween!

Old 10-31-2018, 03:53 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Happy Halloween!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:54 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Happy All Hallows Eve!
Old 10-31-2018, 04:35 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I only got to watch one of the movies I planned on watching which was Nosferatu. But at least I watched one of them for Halloween.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Since I brought up the Succubus boss from Castlevania here's a video of the boss fight with her in Lament of Innocense.

https://youtu.be/NhZdiXrKDxM

I think whoever designed this bossfight was into the kinky stuff if you know what I mean.
I like kinky stuff. Is that alright with you?

So I have came to the conclusion that I am not a bar person at all. I went to the Millennium fandom bar, which is a nerd bar. I had never been there before and I might go back sometime since it's my kind of people there but Tonight I felt out of place. So nice to get out on Halloween dress up but otherwise it was just a waste of time and money. If anyone is wondering on my costume turned out, bad actually, here are some pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181031_183546.jpg (36.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20181031_183541.jpg (30.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20181031_183535.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-01-2018, 04:09 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
I like kinky stuff. Is that alright with you?

So I have came to the conclusion that I am not a bar person at all. I went to the Millennium fandom bar, which is a nerd bar. I had never been there before and I might go back sometime since it's my kind of people there but Tonight I felt out of place. So nice to get out on Halloween dress up but otherwise it was just a waste of time and money. If anyone is wondering on my costume turned out, bad actually, here are some pictures.
I like the freaky stuff too! You might think some of the stuff I'm into is very weird.

I like your costume dude. Not bad at all.

I wish I could have done something for Halloween this year. Maybe I'll get to next year. I just hope my Mom doesn't throw one of those annoying Halloween parties where she invites all our drunken neighbors who I can't stand over like she used to do all the time.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:09 AM
Banned

Considering I am straight, probably

My makeup did not turn out the way I wanted it to. It was really shity cream makeup from the dollar store anyway so that probably explains why it looks more like camouflage then when I originally intended, one half of my face was supposed to be black and the other half was supposed to be white and all the detailing on the black side was supposed to be done and white and then in black on the white side the other and just looked weird haha