Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Hellraiser

There's only been one actually made, and I'm already completely sick of Versus movies. (Not the movie Versus though, great flick)

Michael versus anyone would suck, as all of his....how do I say this..."killer mojo" comes from hiding in the dark and sneak attacks.

Against another person, it would just get bastardized.

As Roguesblight pointed out, they have more than one story to expand upon, yet they do things such as toss him in with the cast of a reality show and against a rapper.

Freddy vs Jason had to be done. There was so much fan demand after all those years, and within its context, it worked.

But Michael, or Pinhead, or Ash in a versus movie would be just plain superfluous, and and insult to horror fans.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:03 PM
does anybody read this?

since moustappha akkad is writting halloween 9 then i dont believe that it will be a michael v pinhead. besides most of the hellraiser movies are bad so please dont associate michael with pinhead.

and if it is as bad as resurrection i'll be pissed
Old 10-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
since moustappha akkad is writting halloween 9 then i dont believe that it will be a michael v pinhead. besides most of the hellraiser movies are bad so please dont associate michael with pinhead.

and if it is as bad as resurrection i'll be pissed
i have to disagree i happen to like the hellraiser movies for some reason lol
Old 10-30-2003, 07:17 AM
The Dork Knight

CRYSTAL LAKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING WHEN YOU SAID LORIE IS HALLOWEEN WHATEVER MADE YOU SAY THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW.

AND AS FOR MICHAEL VS PINHEAD I WOULD'NT WONT TO SEE THAT I WOULD RATHER SEE A VERSUS MOVIE WITH A COUPLE OF MONSTERS I KNOW THERE'S SUPPOSE TO BE A ALIEN VS PREDETOR BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE PUMKINHEAD VS THE CREEPER SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
WE JUST GOT A VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF MOVIE IN UNDERWORLD AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S JUST MY OPINION BUT I LOVED UNDERWORLD.AND AFTER SEEING HOW GOOD THAT WAS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OTHER MONSTER FACE OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:25 AM
The Dork Knight

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LIKE HELLRAISER.
PINHEAD IS LAME THE GUY TALKS LIKE A FUCKING RETART. ALL OF THAT PAIN IS PLEASURE CRAP GIVE ME A BREAK THAT SHIT IS SO LAME.I LAUGH WHENEVER I SEE HELLRAISER (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY TIME I SUBJECT MYSELF TO THIS SO CALLED ''HORROR'' MOVIE IS WHEN WATCHING WITH FRIIENDS WHO FOR SOME REASON LIKE THAT LAME SHIT)
Old 11-12-2003, 11:41 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
as i've said in the michael vs pinhead thread, i am not for that storyline, but not because i think pinhead is lame! Because I adore pinhead's character, I just don't think the two belong in the same story! Pinhead is not a slasher! He is a demon and ya can't mix the two! If they must make a Michael vs movie then they need another slasher! Those who don't like pinhead need to go to horror school and learn why pinhead is great.