Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by dabruce16
dorff was good in blade and also that one stupid ass fear dot com. but sadly he couldn't save fear dot com. he is a great actor.
He was good in The Gate too, even though he was chubby. He hardly looks the same at all. Who knew that kid would grow up to be a smooth dude and an A-list name?
Old 11-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
He was good in The Gate too, even though he was chubby. He hardly looks the same at all. Who knew that kid would grow up to be a smooth dude and an A-list name?
yeah a lot of people doesnt know he played in this movie.. fucking awesome movie.. they poster is great as well.... :D

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Evil Dead

i totally forgot about the gate. he was a chubby little punk in that film. that reminds of of jerry o'connell, how he was really chubby in stand by me and now he is a smooth dude.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Evil Dead

I think "rogue trip" would be an awesome movie....

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-11-2003, 05:39 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

another good 1 would be Half Life
Old 11-11-2003, 08:39 AM
warprophet

how about clive barkers undying? freaky game! always something insanley morbid waiting for you just around the corner, id love to see clive himself turn it into a game...

or a system shock movie...dont know how many of you played it but it would make an exelent horror/scifi
Old 11-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Hellraiser

the Silent Hill series!!! definately !!
Old 11-12-2003, 05:16 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Just my opinion, but Onimusha... Either one or two (or even three, seeing as how there is a third coming out soon)

Anyone ever play those games?

I'm on the second right now and Jubei Yagyu (I always thought it was Yagyu Jubei) kicks ass... (Yagyu Jubei is also in the Samurai showdown series as the guy with one eye, a green wakizashi and a blue katana [not positive])

Anyways, I like the whol plot of a demon uprising in Japan...

Seems cool...

*FADE OUT*

(Go Honorary Asians! Got Rice, Bitch?)
Old 11-12-2003, 08:09 AM
Evil Dead

I wanna see the resident evil movie remade, but this time i want to see george romeros version. i read the version of his script and it was great. im pretty sure it was his script since i found a link to it from a gamers site. but who knows with teh shit you find on the internet.

and moonsorrow is right. clive barkers undying scared the shit outta me. that game would be a kick ass film. but only if clive did it.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Quote:
Originally posted by dabruce16
I wanna see the resident evil movie remade, but this time i want to see george romeros version. i read the version of his script and it was great. im pretty sure it was his script since i found a link to it from a gamers site. but who knows with teh shit you find on the internet.
I think I remember seeing some on-set pictures of the George Romero version before it got scrapped on a Resident Evil fan site (which I think also got scrapped)... dunno much about it anymore...

*FADE OUT*