Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2004, 11:40 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Man drives home with decapitated friend in passenger seat

This is a weird one....

MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.

He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.

A neighbor walking with his young daughter Sunday morning discovered Daniel Brohm's headless corpse in the truck in John Kemper Hutcherson's driveway and called authorities, said Cpl. Dana Pierce, county police spokesman.

Officers said they found Hutcherson asleep inside his home, visibly drunk and his clothes bloody, and later found Brohm's severed head at the crash site.

"It's hard for one to imagine that you would drive miles from a crash site to your home, turning in various directions, and yet not know what has happened to a passenger sitting next to you," Pierce said.

Hutcherson, 21, was charged with vehicular homicide, driving under the influence and failure to stop at an accident with death or injury. He was jailed on a $100,000 bond; it was unclear Monday whether he had an attorney.

Police said Hutcherson and Brohm -- friends since high school -- were drinking at a bar Saturday night and left after Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Living Dead

Huh, survival of the fittest... I guess.
They make...Headcheese! They take the head and they scrape out all the flesh, except for the tongue! They use the muscles... the eyes, the jowels, the ligements and everything! They don't throw nothing away!
Old 08-31-2004, 03:52 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
You beat me to this one, Bwind;) :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 08-31-2004, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
You beat me to this one, Bwind;) :)
Yesss! Finally!

I guess that would make our score about 1- 210. I guess I still have some catching up to do.

:)
Old 08-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Yesss! Finally!

I guess that would make our score about 1- 210. I guess I still have some catching up to do.

:)
LOL...That was cute :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 08-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Fear scented candle

the cops were unsure why he would be leaning out of the car...... and he was being taken home because he felt sick.....

here is one 2.......

here is another 2.......

hey, guess what? 4!

And he was puking, you dumb-fucks! (aimed at the police)

I have done this myself (minus the decapitation, of course), btu i would think that this would have been painfully obvious (no pun intended)
Old 08-31-2004, 01:11 PM
Hellraiser

He's some friend. I wouldn't go out drinking with that guy.:eek:
Old 08-31-2004, 01:22 PM

This is the type of thing that could happen to just about anyone.

A bunch of friends out drinking and partying hard.
One gets sick.
His unknowingly intoxicated 'I'm still okay to drive, I've only had a few' buddy offers him a ride home.
On the way home, the guy starts puking out the window.
Drunk driver accidently lops his buddies head off by getting too close to a wire.

That much should be obvious.

Now here's where all of my questions come in...

Did the driver realize his buddy was dead? Or was he too drunk to notice? If he didn't notice then why would he drive home and not to his buddies house to drop him off?

Here's what I think...

I think he sort of realized he fucked up, but was too drunk to realize exactly how serious the situation was. Or he did realize how serious it was and went home for one last night in his bed before a looong stay at Club Fed. Either way, his life is fucked and his best friend is dead.

Whoops! Talk about a bad decision...
Old 08-31-2004, 04:57 PM
New leaf

Don't drink and ride.

Seems Sunday night, a couple guys from a neighboring county watched the NASCAR race and got pretty drunk. These two guys were best friends.The guy driving was 21 and his buddy was 23. After leaving the NASCAR party they went to a bar. It was real late when they left. The manager said they weren't served at the bar....... trying to cover their ass. Anyhow, they left the bar in a pickup truck. Right around the corner from the bar the guy driving went off the road. His buddy was hanging his head out the window when this happened . [ I wonder if he was throwing up]
The truck brushed a guide wire for a telephone pole. Guess what happened next? Yep...... not only did it cut off the side mirror but it cut his buddies head off.Wait........... it gets better. The guy driving was so drunk he didnt notice it. He drove 12 miles home and went straight to bed. Talking about a black- out. This guy must have been on auto-pilot. The next morning a man in the neighborhood was on a stroll with his daughter. He saw the truck in the guys driveway with a headless body hanging out the window. So, he called the cops. When the cops broke into the house the guy was passed out in his bed covered in blood.
Now he's in jail and on suicide watch.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:08 PM
Banned

It all sounds so familiar...