Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 05-13-2020, 06:58 AM
RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG

What’s your favourite Resident Evil Game

We’ve played every release in the Resident Evil franchise and our personal favourite is Resident Evil 7 Biohazard We was told it is a terrible game but it for us is awesome we are only half way through it and it’s jumpy scary and really immersive what are your thoughts

Last edited by RoBnLoZ; 05-14-2020 at 03:06 AM.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:32 AM
No, fuck YOU

Either 2 or 4. But I looooved the first half of 7. Played it on PS VR.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:36 AM
RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG

Yeah 7 is mint played another hour today uploading it to our channel now thank you for your reply if you fancy checking us out here’s our channel trailer https://youtu.be/raL7AVrrZ0I thank you
Old 05-13-2020, 07:04 PM
Xenomorph Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBnLoZ View Post
I’ve played every release in the Resident Evil franchise and my personal favourite is Resident Evil 7 Biohazard I was told it is a terrible game but it for me is awesome we are only half way through it and it’s jumpy scary and really immersive what are your thoughts
I really liked 7. I was initially a bit turned off by the complete change in presentation, with the first-person perspective and new character. But actually I loved it, it was super scary and had nice nods to the original game.

My overall favourite though would have to be the RE2 Remake. I absolutely loved the OG RE2, and they did such a fantastic job of bringing it into the current generation.

It wasn't perfect, but it was fantastic overall. I also loved the RE3 Remake, but it wasn't quite as well done in my opinion. I'm really hoping the rumours of an RE4 Remake are true.
Old 05-14-2020, 04:32 AM
RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG

We also loved RE2 Remake completed it several times over RE3 Remake we only played the demo and wasn’t blown over enough to buy but as we do a horror gaming channel I assume at some point we’ll be doing it RE4 was another great game loved it also and one game no one really mentions is operation raccoon city
Old 05-14-2020, 04:25 PM
Xenomorph Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBnLoZ View Post
We also loved RE2 Remake completed it several times over RE3 Remake we only played the demo and wasn’t blown over enough to buy but as we do a horror gaming channel I assume at some point we’ll be doing it RE4 was another great game loved it also and one game no one really mentions is operation raccoon city
I'd definitely give RE3 a try at some point, maybe when it goes on sale if you're not massively pulled to get it yet! I actually really love the multiplayer mode too (Resistance), but it depends if asymmetric multiplayer games are your kind of thing.

I actually really enjoyed Operation Raccoon City too, I think it was very underrated!
Old 05-14-2020, 08:12 PM
RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG

Definitely gonna give it a go

We still playing Resident Evil 7 on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9t..._as=subscriber please check us out we’ll be playing RE3 Remake soon I feel we got a lot of games lined up we love horror we got Blair Witch, Layers Of Fear, Evil Within, Remothered and many others really looking forward to the release of visage on Xbox can’t wait and a RE4 Remake would be awesome we agree