Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-06-2004, 11:37 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Good one!

LOL! Maryland psycho!

Good luck with your PC Fluffho. That would make me crazy!

That would be great if you found a picture!

Yeah death gets tired after a while. I just kicked out a kid who wanted to see draw and talk about nothing but killing. I told him that too. His favorite site is stickdeath.com, a nine year old! I told him if he wanted to shock us it no longer worked!

Disrespectful and spoiled. Had to go. We all had enough after he stomped my staff's foot.

Anyway.... boy I can get off topic.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
seems like a majority of people on here were raised on horror, as from what i re member... me, i was raised on happy thi ngs. lots of the nickelodeon kids shows (rugrats, doug) and disney movies. you know, about dreams, friendship, looking past appearance, things like that. i seem to be a minority on this board in that aspect, as well as many others

ok.. a 9 year old that only wants to talk about death? ok im sorry but id most likely bring on a typhoon of flowers, huggy bears, bumble bees and singing animals. because thats disturbing. what do you mean kicked him out? are you a daycare or something? i could imagine kicking him out i mean why would you want a kid like that talking about that crap with all the other kids? a shame....
Old 05-06-2004, 03:25 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Hi fluffho

I guess this comes across differently when you don't know the situation. No abuse here, good mom but has no authority with her own kids but all the resources. Kids speak rudely to her all the time. Kids watch anything they want violent stuff usually. Long history with hurting other kids. Therapist involved with our daycare, daycare office everyone. Because there was no co -operation or support with consequences to behavior he was withdrawn. Parent did not take it seriously enough and I can't risk injury to other kids or staff. Policy of all daycares.

Also, this child is not special needs. Behavior is a choice and he is like many kids that go to our school. this is a rough neighborhood where the kids vandalize steal and alot are in gangs. The kids he hangs out with are really rough so I think this contributes to the attitude. He CAN be very nice when he chooses. He just wants to do what he wants when he wants it!

Sorry to freak you out! There is a long story to this. He has been at the centre for three years. I am a Director by the way.

And .... he has had chances for 3 years now. The rest of the kids deserve a better atmosphere.
I am not cold & heartless trust me!

Sorry to divert the thread guys!
Old 05-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Living Dead

I don't care which forum this thread is in, simply because we need a thread where everyone can say how fucking cool they think Donnie Darko is!

So yes, Donnie Darko is one awesome movie.
Spike: I mean, honestly, what kind of retard wears heels like that in a dark alley? Take two steps, break your bloody ankle.
Alley Chick: I was just trying to get home.
Spike: Take a cab, you moron. And on the way, if a stranger offers you candy, don’t get in the van! Stupid cow.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via ICQ to Plaguewind Send a message via MSN to Plaguewind
Quote:
Originally posted by fluffho
seems like a majority of people on here were raised on horror, as from what i re member... me, i was raised on happy thi ngs. lots of the nickelodeon kids shows (rugrats, doug) and disney movies. you know, about dreams, friendship, looking past appearance, things like that. i seem to be a minority on this board in that aspect, as well as many others
First of all, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was raised on horror... Of course I've been interested on it since quite early, but I can't say that's what my interests are ALL about, no matter how fascinating I find horror to be... And those who know me well can say I find it REALLY fascinating!

Now, getting back to the thread... LoL... AWESOME movie, great atmosphere, a nice, almost original plot... Yeap, really good!

Friends, I guess I'll try to have some sleep... Good night everyone!
Old 05-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Banned

OMGITSINTHEGENERALFOLDERUMUSTBEADUMBASSOMGWTFLOLYO USUCKPENISES!!!

Yeah, the movie kicks ass
Old 05-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
Wow Nine.. thats pretty sad story. It's things like that that make me wonder, maybe people can be born evil?

But yeh. i can't imagine how you feel i mean it sucks to have to give up on a child but at the same time theres however many other children that can be hurt by THIS one. Then yuo have to pick and choose, and the decision is pretty easy.

Psych is one of my main interests. Has a lot to do with cop stuff, and horror too. Well any movies in general. i'm interested in this kid and honestly, i'm hoping SOMETHING in his head will click because he will end up in jail (or dead). My hope though is he just ends up straight in jail and not by you know.... hurtin people.

Pretty sad.... see that to me is the scary stuff. not this zombies type shit. I mean for scream factor sure but its this stuff thats really fucked up.

As for donnie darko, the DAMn tv is still in the holding facility at atlanta.. the bitches! So itll be here next week. GRRrrrRRRRrr:mad:
Old 05-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
yes, i too was one among the many around here raised on horror. i grew up w/ two older brothers and no mom so you can imagine how it was for a girl to grow in that environment..i don't mind it though. i feel it makes me an individual. i love that i love horror and the other sheep don't get it. i never watched disney or nic. i was always treated like a grown up so i watched grown up things.

as far as donnie darko, clearly one of the best movies i've ever seen. i knew i was taking a chance on posting it here but i figured i had to share my revelation w/ someone and why not you guys? i'm glad to see such positive responses. makes me think i'm not the only one who gets intelligent movies-TRUST ME there are some STUPID ppl out there!! :D
Old 05-07-2004, 10:07 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Hi fluffho

Yeah, it really is all to do with parenting skills. Alot of our kids are around the same environment but have parents who giving them the right guidance and are doing great!

I all ready know of one kid I had a few years ago that is now in a local gang. I just loved this kid, and I still talk to him, but I think he'll probably end up in jail. This year alone, I've had situations where staff, kids, and even parents have been threatened by our school-age kids. One threatened to come to the school and shoot up everyone. That's the type of thing that I withdraw a kid on.

Donny Darko is not even THAT scary.

Enough though, I'm back to the thread!
Old 05-07-2004, 10:10 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Hi

Damn right Leslie! LOL!

There are a lot of very good movies seen by this forum.