Old 06-21-2018, 06:23 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I started thinking after I posted it and thought I might have worded that wrong and people would take it the wrong way and assume I was implying that she killed him which is ridiculous. By suspicious I meant maybe they couldve had aa fight and that was her way of coping with it and suicide was his, it was more of a theory I suppose.
Yeah, those relationship feelings run deep and they run wild too. It certainly wouldn't be the first suicide to come from a boy/girl spat. But Bourdain was 61 years old, so I kinda doubt a fight would, by itself, cause him to commit suicide. It could be a trigger, but not the cause.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:33 PM
Banned

Vinnie Paul from Pantera has died :(
Old 08-13-2018, 04:29 PM
Banned

I don't know if anyone else here follows WWE or not but we have been losing a lot of wrestlers lately. Today Jim the Anvil Neidhart died and if anyone remembers or knows who Bret Hart Was, before he really made a name for himself the two were tag team partners and brothers-in-law in real life. I never really was a big fan of his but growing up watching wrestling I can respect the hell out of anyone that can hang in the business as long as he did.

Last edited by Morningriser; 08-13-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
I don't know if anyone else here follows WWE or not but we have been losing a lot of wrestlers lately. Today Jim the Anvil Neidhart died and if anyone remembers or knows who Bret Hart Was, before he really made a name for himself the two were tag team partners and brothers-in-law in real life. I never really was a big fan of his but growing up watching wrestling I can respect the hell out of anyone that can hang in the business as long as he did.
Yeah I was sad to read that this morning. The Hart Foundation were an amazing tag team and Jim was had a big personality and was great on the mic.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:24 PM
Banned

Yeah and his own daughter Natalia has already more or less gained legendary status in the women's division. I mean it seems like when all the newer wrestlers come around, even Ronda Rousey, they always get her as the mother hen basically.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:01 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Yeah and his own daughter Natalia has already more or less gained legendary status in the women's division. I mean it seems like when all the newer wrestlers come around, even Ronda Rousey, they always get her as the mother hen basically.
The Hart family have a massive legacy in wrestling going way back.

Bret Hart was one of the most technical wrestlers in the sport and his style changed things up a lot and influenced a lot of the newer generation. Pity the WWE fucked him over several times.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:54 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
I remember watching him and Bret wrestle back in the day. Them and The British Bulldogs were probably the best tag teams ever.

Old 08-16-2018, 07:19 AM
Banned

BBC News has just announced that Aretha Franklin has died, aged 76.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:29 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
BBC News has just announced that Aretha Franklin has died, aged 76.
One of the greatest soul singers all-time. I obviously didn't know her as well as I thought. Only heard today she was an excellent pianist. I heard today Elton John tweeted:
Quote:
Her voice was unique, her piano playing underrated – she was one of my favourite pianists.
I saw her perform live on TV many times, I just never saw her behind the piano.

Radio played a recording of her singing at church at age 14, and I wouldn't have known she was that young... she seemed to have all of her vibrato and accents that she displayed throughout the rest of her career.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Banned

It's very surreal when celebrities you grew up idolizing from a very early age died because you don't know them personally so you grieve for the impact their Works have had on your life while at the same time also knowing that we have nowhere else to go when we get old.
Closed Thread