Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-17-2005, 06:40 AM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
nasty pasty
y the hell do we get people like you on this site.......people who cause arguements...it wana do that go to some gay chatroom n start one...its a forum for horror fans...n we are all that here...u started explaining nice...then went off on one...your the childish one...how bout u grow up n go watch sum horror films...I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS!! ITS SO GAY...most of u are american arnt u?? are u all nasty or what! n for sum reason everyone on here keeps callin me a guy...but im not im a girl
If you have some problem with me on the boards, keep it on the boards. We don't know each other on a personal level so there's no reason to send me a personal message. With that said, let me break your PM down for you in detail:
"We" don't get people like me on this site. In case you haven't noticed, I've been here much longer than you. I stay in the film section for the most part. I give people advice who are trying to make their own horror films. I'd say that's pretty damn nice of me to explain some things to them. I also advise new members what they can do with their films when they come here only to spam them. OK. Perhaps that's not so nice of me. I digress....
If you went to a "gay chatroom", I'm sure they probably have forums set up for paricular subjects to be posted there as well. Would you post about your favorite Judy Garland CD in a Fall Fashions forum on there ? No. It would likely belong in a Showtunes forum. Every site has a similar set up for a reason: Keeping subject matter where others interested in that subject can easily find discussion is a pretty good idea. There would only be a General forum on every site without this system and things would be pretty messy.
As for being "childish", I wasn't the one posting in the wrong forum for attention, then thumbing my nose at people like a brat because a mod said it was alright. Nah, nah, nah. I don't need to "grow up n go watch sum horror films" (you even write your bad excuse of sentences in a childish manner). I make horror films for a living. "I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS!! ITS SO GAY" sounds like a temper tantrum to me. Also, the "gay" reference again. It sounds pretty childish to me to keep referring to a lifestyle in a negative tone. Why not say "terrorist" or "child abuser" instead ? I'd think most people would find that behavior much more offensive than someone's sexual preference.
Again, I don't know who "most of us" is supposed to refer to. People that tell you that you've posted in the wrong forum ? I'm pretty sure not everyone who told you it was the wrong forum is American. I find your disregard of posting in correct forums then insulting people about it to be "nasty" myself.
I don't care if you are a girl or a guy. Wrong is wrong. If people are confusing your gender, then perhaps that's where all your "gay" hostility stems from.

Yes, it is a horror site and this is the horror FILM section of the aforementioned site. There is a horror ART section. Since you consider yourself to be a horror artist, why not showcase where it belongs in the first place ? You knew there was a horror art forum, still posted here instead, and then start cursing at people for telling you not to post your horrible, er, I mean horror art in the film section. I suppose it's okay for you to go to someone's house and take a dump in their kitchen. No ? You know why ? Your crap doesn't belong in there either.
CK
Old 08-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Living Dead

Location: little town called bacup...we even have an elm street here!!!
hey id dint ask for an essay....your pathetic!..i send u the pm just incase you didnt visit the thread again..just to let you know what i thought....n as 4 me being childish throwing the moderator thing in your face...thats not true i was simply telling you that they said it was ok...i dont have a go at everyone who says wrong folder...i have a go at people who seem to have a serious arguementitive problem....end of story!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:40 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Old 08-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
hey id dint ask for an essay....your pathetic!..i send u the pm just incase you didnt visit the thread again..just to let you know what i thought....n as 4 me being childish throwing the moderator thing in your face...thats not true i was simply telling you that they said it was ok...i dont have a go at everyone who says wrong folder...i have a go at people who seem to have a serious arguementitive problem....end of story
Perhaps you should "have a go" at your primary school English teacher since you quite obviously can't form a single sentence (let alone spell apparently). Perhaps if you had spent more time paying attention to your lessons rather than doodling in class, you might be able to pass yourself off as having some degree of intelligence. It's difficult for me to argue with someone who shows so little. Until such a time occurs, I'd suggest you "have a go" to the correct forum.
CK
Old 08-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Living Dead

i got a b in english actually, n its called shrthand that i type in..plus my keyboards fucked....u say we dont know each other on a personal level right.....y the hell get into my personal life then with your crap about my english! im not going to waste my time arguing with you...its a site for horror fans....not arguementitive people.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
wow did you do that??
Old 08-18-2005, 06:52 AM
Can you dig it ?

I made this for you :D
CK
Old 08-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Living Dead

thats abit shit...you can see what youve changed! in crap text....looks like some people just dont give up do they...n excuse me if you think this is the wrong folder y arnt you posting ur pics in the horror art folder? nuff said......im not arguing with a child
Old 08-18-2005, 10:10 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
wow did you do that??

What a dumbass...

No, that was meant to mean that you two sound like kids arguing at a playground:rolleyes:
Old 08-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
What a dumbass...

No, that was meant to mean that you two sound like kids arguing at a playground
SHE STARTED IT !!!! :D
CK