Old 04-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Real Life Trains, Planes and Automobiles

Fuck - I'm never leaving Ireland again..

I went to spain ISantander) for a 4 day holiday last weekend and got totally trapped by volcanic ash and satan worshiping midgets..

I was meant to fly out Sunday but of course couldn't.....Booked new flights from Madrid for Monday - we planned to drive there and drop off the rental car but of course these flights were cancelled too..

Went to the ferry port and booke the first available ferry leaving which was on Wednesday fucking week but they told us to come back at 2.30 and we were put on an emergency list..Went back and I couldn't fucking believe it they put us on a ferry to Portsmouth (its in the south of England)..

That took 25 hours with no cabin...We ended up in the barsection that had 'entertainment' that was like retard hi-de-hi til 2am...We hit the UK about 5pm the next day..

We then got a train to London and the to Holyhead (its in Wales) (via various connections) and eventually a ferry to Dublin 6am yesterday..

What a trip...to be honest we we lucky and made connections.

Here I am happy and ignorant on the 2nd day of my trip (drinking Local cider and planning a visit to the Guggenheim in Bilbau..

Old 04-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Waste Disposer

well, don't travel when those pesky volcanoes erupt, jeeez:rolleyes:
Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Banned

I want to hear more about the satan worshiping midgets.