Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-08-2010, 03:15 PM
horrors are my thing!!!

That isn't a bad Idea. I have (and this is no joke) OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) where I go every month and buy minimum of 15 movies (all horror of course) and I have to watch them. I have a DVD collection of 1235 movies.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Satan's joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
No, if we meant Hollywood Vampyr, we would have said Hollywood Vampyr. We're talking about one of the landmarks of silent cinema, Carl Dreyer's Vamyr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBzN...x=0&playnext=1
You do mean business, huh?

*grinds against leg*
Old 04-22-2010, 08:40 PM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Yes the folks around here do mean business all right, when it comes to horror flicks 'n' such...that is effing right!

Yes this horror meditation retreat idea, this is not for a wide audience. It is for a specialized audience, and we would market it, of course, as a sort of upscale, sophisticated thing. For the cool upscale horror set. There are those places that charge a hundred dollars an hour, or more, to place warm smooth rocks on your back while playing new age music softly in your general direction. Well, our rocks would be...a little warmer...and the new age music would be...new RAGE music

and little goblins would bring you plates of crackers and cheese. and everything would have pepper in it...everything

moo ha ha

Friend....gooooood!

Old 04-23-2010, 05:28 AM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabapple View Post
Yes the folks around here do mean business all right, when it comes to horror flicks 'n' such...that is effing right!

Yes this horror meditation retreat idea, this is not for a wide audience. It is for a specialized audience, and we would market it, of course, as a sort of upscale, sophisticated thing. For the cool upscale horror set. There are those places that charge a hundred dollars an hour, or more, to place warm smooth rocks on your back while playing new age music softly in your general direction. Well, our rocks would be...a little warmer...and the new age music would be...new RAGE music

and little goblins would bring you plates of crackers and cheese. and everything would have pepper in it...everything

moo ha ha
awesomeness
Old 04-23-2010, 10:27 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Yes! That's right nova, you cool gal, you!

That is damn right!

Friend....gooooood!