Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-26-2010, 10:44 PM
For Vendetta

The HDC Movie Theater

Well, with MissMacabre's streamings of Coffin Joe films drawing to a close, I have been planning to do some from my own stuff. We have had stutters and starts for such a project before (Return should remember), and let's see if we can pick it up again.

As I had mentioned before, I am thinking weekends for now. Saturday nights and Sundays are the only days I have some time to myself, and the speed of my DSL is pretty decent for live streaming during the weekends, when it is not down.

Timings - nights my time will be Noon/Afternoon EST your time. (I am nine and half hours ahead of EST time, so that should help you all with the calculations)

Here's the page - http://www.livestream.com/ravenavi

I was initially planning to start off with the 80s cult classic - Alone In The Dark, because I think some of you haven't seen it yet. But I am open to last-minute suggestions. Others I have been thinking of are - Chopping Mall, Spoorloos, The Burning, The Legend of Hell House, etc. We can do classic horror too, if enough are interested.

The timings for the first show - Noon EST today. How does that sound?
Old 06-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Heaven for the climate

Hotel Hell!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:27 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Damn right I'm up for this. God knows its been a long time coming, heh.

My schedule for the summer is stupidly busy, but I'll try to be around for this as much as possible. Haven't seen any of the suggested flicks, so I'm good with any of 'em.

Cant wait!
Old 06-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Synthetic Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caenxavier View Post
Hotel Hell!
Motel Hell is better...
Old 06-27-2010, 06:18 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Damn right I'm up for this. God knows its been a long time coming, heh.

My schedule for the summer is stupidly busy, but I'll try to be around for this as much as possible. Haven't seen any of the suggested flicks, so I'm good with any of 'em.

Cant wait!
Knew this would make your mouth water. :D

It's on for tonight then. Right after the Germany - England match is over.

9 30 PM my time...Noon EST for all of you.

That is...1 hour and 42 minutes from now.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 AM
For Vendetta

Deep apologies for the unnecessary delay due to some technicalities which I needed some time to understand fully first. Oops...

We start in about a minute. If you are online, click on the link above ^.

Ladies and Gents...

Welcome to the HDC Movie Theater. Sit back with some popcorn and beer and enjoy the show.

The first screening in the HDC Theater (I am thinking of a name for it - How does "Horry" sound), will be...

Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 AM
For Vendetta

Nobody came on except me so I stopped it after about 20 minutes.

Marley popped in for a brief moment to say hi, and went off just when I was loading it back.

Guess today's showing stands cancelled for a more appropriate time. Let's see if I can get some of you to zero in on an appropriate time.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:49 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
I would love to attend these, but with my internet connection I can't stream video,download,upload...etc unless its between 2-7am,(its satellite internet btw) I would attend if my internet wasn't a problem.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Foxhole Atheist

I linked in about five minutes ago and saw it was offline. Timing is always going to be tricky when a dozen timezones are involved!

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
I think this is an excellent idea, and the time is pretty good for me. But I actually just ordered Alone in the Dark a few days ago from Amazon :p (I haven't seen it yet).

Would be there for Chopping Mall though, another I haven't seen and hesitate to buy. Seen the others, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing them again.