Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Little Boo

Horror Trailer Music

Hi everyone, it has always interested me where trailer editors get their sound effects/music from, particularly horror. I often hear the same sound effects and musical pieces used in different horror trailers, it is possible those are all made by the same trailer editor, but it feels as if there is a standard pack/packs of sounds and music that trailer editors use. I am not talking about simple sound effects like lightning or wolves howling that you can get anywhere, but more particular sound elements used in trailers for scares, transitions, slams etc...does anyone know of any packs or sound companies that create for horror trailers (except Audio Machine)

Thank You
Old 10-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Evil Dead

here is this what you mean?

www.royaltyfreehorrormusic.com
Old 10-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernusChickx View Post
here is this what you mean?

Thanks but no this isn't what I mean. I mean a sound/music pack that is common between high profile trailer editors dating back a number of years. For example (none trailers) there is a sound effect used over and over again in Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel, that is used on many different Television shows from different years, I can't remember one of the other shows I heard it in but at the time I checked and couldn't see the same editors or audio folks in both shows so it is more likely a sound pack/packs distributed within the industry
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Evil Dead

Yeah I get you now....but no idea where or how to look for them, sorry x
Old 10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Little Boo

Hi,
Please check this one:
Royalty Free Horror Music.com is the web's greatest collection of haunting and scary music. Packed full of haunting soundscapes, scary sounds and deadly music, Royalty Free Horror Music.com is perfect for Film, TV, Computer Games and Online videos.

Tags
horror trailer music