Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-26-2015, 04:53 PM
Little Boo

Help remembering recent European (?) monster girl movie

I remember there was this movie that came out maybe in 2013 or 2014...or maybe early 2015, lol. I am pretty sure it was foreign, European made. It was pretty much about this monster girl based off of some sort of Norse mythology, or maybe just like Fae, Faerae mythology. The movie and the titular monster girl really reminded me of Dren from "Splice," and especially the Fae monster girl in one of the first short films in "V/H/S." Now I am not 100% certain this was a horror movie specifically. I believe it had romance in it, and I think it was a little artsy, maybe. I remembed the title was just one word, the name of the mythological Fae creature. I swear it started with either an F, S, or T....

Can anyone help me out here? Really wish I could remember more. But this is just driving mecrazy.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Little Boo

Found it. It's called "Thale." It is apparently a seductive forest girl creature with a tail and hooves I think based on Norwegian folklore.

I swear I found this while watching new trailers on Youtube just minutes after posting this, lol.