Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing

Old 10-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Little Boo

Thumbs up One Dark Halloween Night a Halloween horror book Trailer

A Halloween horror eBook by John Kohlbrenner

“The ultimate Halloween adventure.” – Professor Grimmgraves..

From a distance, the town of Autumnville never seemed quite right – the area being picturesque while at the same time haunting. It was a quiet, peaceful place to live, but there was a strange feeling that permeated the town and its people as Halloween approached. An eerie feeling that descended upon Autumnville, and no one knew why… until now.

Jason Myers, a 12-year-old boy who enjoyed all things monsters, discovers through a mysterious Halloween blog that monsters may be very real. On the blog is a video of a witch flying on a broom sighting. While showing it to his three best friends, they come to the horrible realization that it was filmed in the very town they live in.

The four friends will have to face a host of ghosts, witches, scarecrows, and other terrifying nightmares that have invaded Autumnville for a dark and sinister purpose. The boys will have many terrifying encounters and ultimately uncover the real secret behind Halloween. But Jason is not completely helpless, for he has the unwanted aid of a monstrous ally, and of course, Jason’s own incredible secret!

Watch the trailer and read the blog at: http://onedarkhalloweennight.com/
Old 10-11-2013, 03:14 AM
Horror Fan

Thumbs up

Fun trailer, I can tell you had a good time making it. Is this book in e-form only?

Old 10-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Little Boo

It was a lot of fun, the trailer was directed and edited by my brother, and everyone in it is a family member.. The haunted house we filmed at was torn down a week after we filmed there (the place was too scary to stand!!!) The book just right now is an eBook available on Amazon, I hope someday for it to come out as a physical book. If you think the trailer is cool it is only the tip of the iceberg of what goes on in the book. (I would need a 100 million budget to film that..)
pgg

Tags
halloween, monsters, scary story