Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies

Old 06-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Immortal horror fan

Death by Kissing or Tongue Choke Horror Scenes

I was looking for this scene in the “help with the title” thread. Here is my original post:

----

I think it’s from a movie but I can’t be sure. I’ve been watching the TV show “Lost Girl” for a while. Seeing how Bo (Lost Girl’s main character) can drain the life force from a person with her succubus powers by kissing reminded me of a scene from an old horror show. It’s all very vague since I probably watched it when I was too young in the 80s. The scene is the following (remember this is guesswork):

A group of the usual young people (I think) are in a house of some sort. It’s in the woods and probably haunted or something. I can’t remember. At night, one of the guys decides to raid the refrigerator or go exploring in the house. There is a pretty girl in a see through gown that is in one of the rooms. I don’t think it is one of the girls that came with the group. This should have been enough to get the guy running but no...He goes to makeout with the girl. Now here’s where I’m not sure what happens next. It turns out that the girl is of course some kind of monster or witch. The guy is either enjoying the kiss and the girl starts to choke the guy. Or the guy backs up after the kiss and the girl’s tongue wraps around the guy’s throat choking him. I can’t remember which. But I think it had something to do with her tongue.

----

After reading some responses in the thread, I’m now wondering how many scenes are out there where a woman kills a guy by kissing or using her tongue? Not that I’m into strange stuff. I guess it’s just a messed up way to go and pretty twisted by horror movie standards. I’m still trying to find what I thought was an original scene. Now I have doubts and part of me thinks that maybe I cobbled scenes together. However, I would still like to find more scenes.

Here are a few clips provided from posts by Angra in the other thread:

From Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors

From Night of the Demons

Let’s see what else is out there.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:17 PM
From The Beyond

I can't access IMDB at the moment but Clive Barker did a film I think it was called Succubus recently that may have some scenes you will like.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
I can't access IMDB at the moment but Clive Barker did a film I think it was called Succubus recently that may have some scenes you will like.
I haven't heard of that one. I'll check it out.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Drunken Master

O O O O O Dont forget which you prolly already know. The scene where Freddy kisses the black girl in the dream world, but in the real world she be havin an asthma attack. Had to sound "Ghetto" sayin that he he ha ha.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by So High View Post
O O O O O Dont forget which you prolly already know. The scene where Freddy kisses the black girl in the dream world, but in the real world she be havin an asthma attack. Had to sound "Ghetto" sayin that he he ha ha.
Which Nightmare on Elm Street is this in? I'm going to watch the whole series again eventually.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Drunken Master

Thats in my favorite outta the series the dream master. Awesome 80sness to it. Specially the scene were the white dude is doing Karate to punk music. Totally classic cheese.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I haven't heard of that one. I'll check it out.
It may have been called Incubus Succubus or Succubi Incubi something like that-I saw it on the horror channel several years ago and blast I can't remember it's title
Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
It may have been called Incubus Succubus or Succubi Incubi something like that-I saw it on the horror channel several years ago and blast I can't remember it's title
I found it last night. At least I think I did. It's called Saint Sinner.

Also, looking on wiki I found a ton of similar succubus type creatures in different cultures. I'm going to check that out this weekend.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I found it last night. At least I think I did. It's called Saint Sinner.

Also, looking on wiki I found a ton of similar succubus type creatures in different cultures. I'm going to check that out this weekend.
That's great I'm glad you found it sorry I got the title wrong. I also love incubus/succubus stuff. Have you seen Incubus (1965)? It has William Shatner in it speaking in esperanto which is a bonus lol :)

Last edited by Fearonsarms; 07-18-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: added date
Old 07-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
That's great I'm glad you found it sorry I got the title wrong. I also love incubus/succubus stuff. Have you seen Incubus (1965)? It has William Shatner in it speaking in esperanto which is a bonus lol :)
I vaguely remember hearing about Incubus. It might have been on cable and I missed it. I want to check it out. Also, that spider movie with Shatner as well.