Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Man punches 'rude' drive-thru clerk

PENN HILLS, Pa. - A man who thought the clerk at a fast-food drive-through was rude for not saying "please" and "thank you" punched her in the face, police said. Duane L. Williams, angered by what he felt was the clerk's rudeness, walked into the store to complain just before 8 p.m. Wednesday, Penn Hills police Chief Howard Burton said Friday.

Before the manager could meet with Williams, he walked back outside, pushed open the drive-through window and punched the 19-year-old woman in the face. The clerk was bruised, but not badly hurt, Burton said.

"He didn't like the girl's attitude because she didn't say 'please' and 'thank you,'" Burton said.

The store manager ran outside to get Williams' license plate number and called police.

Williams, 46, told police he had "anger-management issues" when he turned himself in later that night, Burton said.

"He was unable to tell the officer why he did that. He said he remembered opening the drive-through window, but could not remember if he punched the victim or not," Burton said. "I guess he just had a bad day."

Nobody answered the phone listed at the address police supplied for Williams and it was not immediately clear if he has an attorney.

Police filed charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment Thursday, which were mailed to Williams with a summons to appear in court, Burton said.

look at yourself - you're a f*cking mess, and yet you're saying nothing happened? - nothing happened???
yes, i know so much is so ordinary, so coarse, and so vulgar. but survival is simply not enough. nowhere near.
what's the point of surviving? survive what? don't you realize you're going to die? f*ck your missions, your crusade.
i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to swbbangl
Crazy

That's crazy. It actually made me think back to all the times people were rude to me....and how I never got the urge to punch them in the face. Some people have crazy tempers.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:47 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
I hate dealing with most drive thru people... just a couple nights ago I was coming home from work and went to the drive thru at mcdonalds. Their intercom was fucked and I had to drive to the window, and I ended up waiting at the window for like a minute as this kid kept mopping the floors. Eventually I bashed on the drive thru window with my keys. He took forever, and then when I got my drink I said thanks in the nicest voice I could muster (you know even after being sorta pissed) and he didn't say anything. So I was like "hey!" and I flipped him off and told him to get back to mopping the floors. :)

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 07-28-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Waste Disposer

Drive-thru people hate there jobs and they are going to make damn sure YOU pay for it.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:10 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by novakru View Post
Drive-thru people hate there jobs and they are going to make damn sure YOU pay for it.
that's basically it, I'd be the same way.

Old 07-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Token Black Guy

Never fuck with the people who make your food ... well, at least not until after youhave your food.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:28 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
So I was like "hey!" and I flipped him off and told him to get back to mopping the floors. :)
:D Holy Shit Doll....You Rule :D That's funniest thing I've heard all day.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
Never fuck with the people who make your food ... well, at least not until after youhave your food.
My motto in life.