Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwoti View Post

if you are after uncut, code red was the way to go.
After nearly 5 months in hiatus. Welcome back.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman

Little known gem of a film, grabbed it on a whim. Packed with violence and well choreographed action, a relentless, take no prisoners exploitation/action film, give it a watch

Click for B-Movie reviews!

Last edited by The Mothman; 10-22-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwoti View Post

if you are after uncut, code red was the way to go.
So this version is cut? i believe it was you who had referred me to a website that tells you with DVDs are cut and which aren't, if it was, could you refresh my memory?

Old 01-01-2013, 07:34 AM
HDC Idol

Looper (2012)

Wow. One of the best modern scifi flicks that I've seen in a while and most certainly one of the best movies of the year. Really tight writing and acting, and a very solid, quality scifi story. Absolutely loved it. Highly recommended.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mothman View Post
So this version is cut? i believe it was you who had referred me to a website that tells you with DVDs are cut and which aren't, if it was, could you refresh my memory?
http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=3671
Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Evil Dead

rewatched Zombie Cult Massacre. Still a great backyard flick with heaps of gore and absurdity galore. full review here

Old 01-08-2013, 05:18 AM
From The Beyond

Sinister (2012) Went into this without knowing anything about it and that's the best way to approach this. What makes me recommend this is that it makes considerable effort to try and be scary and it succeeds very well. It uses reasonable characters, subtle pacing and score remarkably well to ratchet up the tension. Again like all the best horror in my opinion it aims for a cumulation of horror. There's a lot happening here, it's thought provoking and has the kind of ending that will haunt you for days afterwards. Soak in the mystery and enjoy the journey this takes you on.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Evil Dead

If you are big fan psychological thrillers, I Recommend you this movie,

Next Door Aka Naboer (2005) is a 2005 Norwegian psychological thriller film.

John has just been left by his girlfriend Ingrid. That day he allows himself to be seduced into a mystical and scary world, where it is impossible to separate truth from the lies

This was very strange movie, in a good way, It get kept me entertained from the start to the end movie, I did not once I look away from scene in this 75 min movie.

There were some odd and confusing moment in this movie, as this movies really mess with your head and as it come closer to ends, who wondering how the hell is coming to end.

I really liked how the story can to end and the last scene in the movie, the last scenes in this movie will stay with you for every long time after see that scenes as I found that last scenes very disturbing.

Great psychological movie 8/10
Old 03-31-2013, 12:40 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
Sinister (2012) Went into this without knowing anything about it and that's the best way to approach this. What makes me recommend this is that it makes considerable effort to try and be scary and it succeeds very well. It uses reasonable characters, subtle pacing and score remarkably well to ratchet up the tension. Again like all the best horror in my opinion it aims for a cumulation of horror. There's a lot happening here, it's thought provoking and has the kind of ending that will haunt you for days afterwards. Soak in the mystery and enjoy the journey this takes you on.
YES. Seconded. I was really surprised at this one - I found it genuinely creepy.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
YES. Seconded. I was really surprised at this one - I found it genuinely creepy.
I don't get why people thought it was so good. I liked it and all but found a lot wrong with it. I was expecting a lot more and ultimately was disappointed.