Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
poor kitty

extremely graphic. i havent even looked at it. but basically its a dude boiling a live cat in oil

http ://www.clip.gr.jp/~re pul se/cat/ cat. ht m l

like i said. i havent clicked on it. maybe its true or maybe not. anyway. thought id share...

.. dunno why. well, someone postd it on another forum so i thought i would 2.

i broke the link several times at the end and at "repulse" so u hafto fix that space. didnt want anyone clicking on it accident know what im sayin?

like i said. GRAPHIC :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( everyone on the other forum said they wish they didnt see it and cant get it out there mind

he said he wanted to be famous. he got probation or some junk. sounds shitty (this was in japan) but actually even in the US thats proably all he wouldve gotten.

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 12-14-2004, 08:35 AM
The horror of the minds

I couldn't get the link to work, but it sounds really bad. It reminds me of the bonzie kitty thing acouple of years ago. It really sad when people get thier kicks out of hurting little animals.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Hellraiser

It's not just sad, it really makes you come up with sooo many ways to do away with those kinds of people.

The link worked at my end. I wish it hadn't. Why did I even click on it ? Dunno. Some would call that behaviour voyeuristic, others would say that it needs to be known what some people are capable of. In the name of information, and all that. Yeah, well.

I hope the guy who did that will be very famous with a certain kind of person in jail.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
Quote:
Originally posted by horror_master
I couldn't get the link to work, but it sounds really bad. It reminds me of the bonzie kitty thing acouple of years ago. It really sad when people get thier kicks out of hurting little animals.
bonzai kitty turned out to be a hoax. PETA found that out, and u know they wouldnt fuck around with it. so at least on that end were lucky

and yah, that is absolutely dreadful. i mean shit, at least the thing coulda been dead. OK but for the man to be able to watch the cat, even said something like 'the cat screeched, tried to jump out so i had to cover the top of the pot'

i mean holy fuckin HELL... i wish not only japan but ALL countries would take animal cruelty MUCH MUCH more seriously. if people do that sort of shit to animals what can they do to people? and realize, just like children animals are incredibly innocent.

problem is tho. justice system is already so compacted, not only the courts, but the jails as well... so we really dont have a choice. just education i guess, teach your kids to value ALL forms of life...

Old 12-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
bonzai kitty turned out to be a hoax. PETA found that out, and u know they wouldnt fuck around with it. so at least on that end were lucky

and yah, that is absolutely dreadful. i mean shit, at least the thing coulda been dead. OK but for the man to be able to watch the cat, even said something like 'the cat screeched, tried to jump out so i had to cover the top of the pot'

i mean holy fuckin HELL... i wish not only japan but ALL countries would take animal cruelty MUCH MUCH more seriously. if people do that sort of shit to animals what can they do to people? and realize, just like children animals are incredibly innocent.

problem is tho. justice system is already so compacted, not only the courts, but the jails as well... so we really dont have a choice. just education i guess, teach your kids to value ALL forms of life...
The SOB should be taken out in the woods, nail his dick to a tree stump, and give him a razor blade. A rusty one at that!!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 05:12 PM
I Am Violence

holy crap that looks just like my cat:eek: god i want to kill who ever did that... whats really sick is that he or someone else would put it on the net. That takes a sick mind... Gren if you still did not go to the site and like cats then i advise you not to...................im going to fucking kill that guy:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Old 12-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Damian

im just glad that i read through the thread (that i found this on) before clicking on it

i have a hard time remembering peoples faces but certain things like really nice simles i can remember

well i can CERTAINLY remember horrible shit like this. ugh... i dont much like cats but whatever animal. i mean at first i thought perhaps the cat was dead and he was just frying it but no :(:(:(:(

really really sad. makes ya wonder what woudl draw a person to do such a thing? how could it not even bother him?

Old 12-15-2004, 01:33 PM
The horror of the minds

OH MY GOD! that is sicking to see, I finally got it work. Don't know why, I wanted to see it but now I'm going havwe that image stucked in my head for a long time. :eek:
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:22 AM
Damian

sowwee.. i warned ya! i guess thats y im not lookin at it. i know i coudlnt take it

ugh. dont even want to think about it.

Old 12-16-2004, 11:27 AM
The horror of the minds

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
sowwee.. i warned ya! i guess thats y im not lookin at it. i know i coudlnt take it

ugh. dont even want to think about it.
I know you warned us But I wanted to see what was happeing it is just kinda of hard to look at and think about that is all. I can't belive people would do that animals just for fun it is sickin to think about.