Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Terry's sex slave

Location: Hiding beneath Terry O'Quinn's bedroom window with binoculars
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
OMG A DIFFERENT OPINION! LYNCH HIM!
Don't you have to go masturbate to Teddy O'Gillian or something? Why don't you whore your kids out to the local pedophile so you can save up to go meet him?
Why on earth would I want to follow in the footsteps of your mother? Its obvious that something happened to you in order for you to have became such a "bad egg". Oh, and his last name is O'Quinn. And it would be a mortal sin for his name and yours to be mentioned in the same sentence. By the way, your the big masturbater around here. You and your "stiff, cumstained towel" that your always mentioning. As if anybody wants to hear about that shit. Its interesting how you think that your allowed to have a different opinion, and yet nobody else is allowed that privilage. Being a cruel bastard had nothing to do with different opinions. Your day of judgement is coming very soon. Oh, and yes, there is an angry lynch mob forming here. You can only burn so many bridges until it comes back to bite you in the ass. Enjoy the next few days of sleazy behavior on here, they will be your last.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by StepfatherFan
Why on earth would I want to follow in the footsteps of your mother? Its obvious that something happened to you in order for you to have became such a "bad egg". Oh, and his last name is O'Quinn. And it would be a mortal sin for his name and yours to be mentioned in the same sentence. By the way, your the big masturbater around here. You and your "stiff, cumstained towel" that your always mentioning. As if anybody wants to hear about that shit. Its interesting how you think that your allowed to have a different opinion, and yet nobody else is allowed that privilage. Being a cruel bastard had nothing to do with different opinions. Your day of judgement is coming very soon. Oh, and yes, there is an angry lynch mob forming here. You can only burn so many bridges until it comes back to bite you in the ass. Enjoy the next few days of sleazy behavior on here, they will be your last.
Ouch, that would hurt if I hadn't built up an immunity to your shit after all your man-hating. Actually, it still wouldn't hurt. There's a lynch mob forming here? Look around you, the people who dislike me are quickly becoming the minority.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Evil Dead

none

i don't think i like you eaither. can 2 people be an angry mob?
Old 02-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Banned

no
Old 02-07-2004, 04:41 AM
BMXICAN

I think SFF had a similar experience to I spit on your grave and it explains her combat boot wering femi-nazi ass.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by Distorty
There are plenty of mainstream hollywood blockbuster movies containing graphic rape scenes that never cause a fuss...American History X contains some pretty brutal male rape and no one ever complained about that...I think because "i spit on your grave" falls under the horror genre people automatically jump to the conclusion its wrong...People forget movies are for entertainment and not all entertainment is amusement movies are there to strike emotions whether those emotions be like the ones in I spit on your grave...Im sick of people saying someone is sick for watching horror

I totally agree with all of that. I actually just watched American History X, and I LOVED it! I think the rape scenes are equally brutal, but since AHX is more drama than horror, it is not looked at as bad.

I own I Spit On your Grave, and I think it is a good quality rape revenge movie. If you compare it to other horror movies, it is only mildly gory. but Rape gives it a bad name.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Banned

speaking of rape revenge, anybody seen Lady Dragon 2?