Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-24-2007, 02:56 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

It's filming in Missouri and sorry, but we are already cast. Check out the list on the first page of this thread.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned

I saw it. Congratulations by the way. I've done a bit of acting work and have had tons of training, so I was just throwing it out there...
Old 01-24-2007, 03:00 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Very cool. Where are you located? We might be casting another project over the summer.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 01-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Very cool. Where are you located? We might be casting another project over the summer.

I'm right outside of Philadelphia. The market here tends to be pretty slow. Up until this point I've only done a few industrials, student films, and shitty extra work but I am very good at it and I will succeed as soon as I decide to get my ass in gear!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I'm right outside of Philadelphia. The market here tends to be pretty slow. Up until this point I've only done a few industrials, student films, and shitty extra work but I am very good at it and I will succeed as soon as I decide to get my ass in gear!
Yeah I used to be an actor, even made a living at it for a while. If you're serious you'll have to get your ass to NYC or LA. Sounds cliche, but cliches exist because there's a certain truth to them.

I tried to do it from D.C. but it just doesn't work. NYC is a short train ride from Philly.:)

Francis Bacon
Old 01-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I used to be an actor, even made a living at it for a while. If you're serious you'll have to get your ass to NYC or LA. Sounds cliche, but cliches exist because there's a certain truth to them.

I tried to do it from D.C. but it just doesn't work. NYC is a short train ride from Philly.:)
New York City is close enough. Unfortunately, I hate the place. I wouldn't be keen to jumping into the Los Angeles thing until I have had tons of experience. I'm working on it slowly but surely...
Old 01-28-2007, 03:45 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
It's too bad they couldn't have gotten it to work-out with Nick Cannon. Tom who? That's all I'm sayin' ;)

Nikon's dual sex appeal would have put the asses in the seats. Well it would have got the dvds rented from blockbuster.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:47 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Nick Cannon? Not really right for the role and was never even close to a consideration. Our lead, Abraham, is a religious zealot living as far from society as possible, and Tom Budge is going to be brilliant in the role.

Our Australian members probably know Tom Budge from films like CANDY, LAST TRAIN TO FREO and THE PROPOSITION

He is an incredible actor who will soon be a household name. I couldn't be more excited to have him in our film. He's waaay better than several other "name actors" who were vying for the part.

Francis Bacon
Old 01-28-2007, 11:02 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Nick Cannon? Not really right for the role and was never even close to a consideration. Our lead, Abraham, is a religious zealot living as far from society as possible, and Tom Budge is going to be brilliant in the role.

Our Australian members probably know Tom Budge from films like CANDY, LAST TRAIN TO FREO and THE PROPOSITION

He is an incredible actor who will soon be a household name. I couldn't be more excited to have him in our film. He's waaay better than several other "name actors" who were vying for the part.
haha I guess I was misinformed. :) I agree that he's a good actor and a much better choice than nick who's "thing" is really comedy. Even if you don't find him funny, that's what he's best at. (which means he really shouldn't be doing serious movies... or rapping hehe)

Old 01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

We just cleared another hurdle!!!

The script has a rather odd scene (go figure) in which our antagonist bonds with the son of our protagonist over a Darth Vader action figure. The studio and producers loved the scene but swore we'd never get the rights .

We got the letter from Lucasfilm today granting rights. It's a sign that things are going our way!

Francis Bacon

Last edited by Roderick Usher; 03-07-2007 at 02:02 PM.