Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Women?

What's the best way to tell someone to "fuck off"? I'm not good at being mean, and this girl has been rudelessly flirty towards me, and it's starting to get a little annoying. I've told her that I wasn't interested, but this girl knows no shame! I'm no good at being a jerk, but I seriously want to throw this girl off a bridge. It started out innocent enough, but then she started to make sexual advanches towards me... Argh, I know! What am I to do? I'm almost twenty, and I still haven't got a clue when it comes to women.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omcdave View Post
ok man its like this...start acting like a freak you know scare her and make her feel like she does not want to talk to you any more ...oh and tell her i would like to talk :D
Ha! That could work.

You're single? Thank God for that, trust me. <<
Old 12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Evil Dead

If she's being a sleaze, then I'd suggest treating her no different than you think a chick would treat a guy in this situation (maybe minus the slapping, hm?)
IF you've explained your point of view and wishes, in a manner not laden with innuendo, or any kind of double entendre...and you've honestly let it be known clearly that you are not interested...and it continues...I'd suggest something along the lines of -
"Ok, I got something important to say here...I've let you know this before but it seems I might not have made myself clear enough, so I really need you to hear me this time" pause. Make sure that much is understood...continue. "At this point, friendship is all I want for us, by my definition you're kind've messing with my boundaries. You should know that right now I have no intention of taking this any further than friendship" Pause...let it sink in a little..."This doesn't mean I don't like you and (if you do, of course) I enjoy hanging out with you. If I gave the wrong impression at first, I apologise, but it's important to me that as a FRIEND, you respect my wishes on this one."
and finally "now please, stop...I find it really hard to talk while you're sucking my penis."
See how I did that? All serious 'n shit, then with the levity...aaaanyways, the bit ABOVE the last statement should carry you through alright.
If you say all that, make sure you say it when you're not, AND she's not drunk...and if it continues, well, I say that obviously she isn't respecting you, and isn't at this point worthy of friendship...in which case, I guess you're open to being as much of a total cunt towards her as you like.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Dave: Asians rock. I'm partially Asian myself. But I can't generalize people like that; I know a lot of moronic Asians, but I also know many of the complete opposite. =)

Phalanx: This girl knows no shame, and she'll properly never give it a rest. I think my best hope is to leave the issue alone, and go along with it. She'll get tired of it eventually, and cut it out herself. I don't know what else to do, I've tried everything you said, and more. I even told her that I was gay, but her response was: "Can I join...? Or at least watch?" What kind of a person says that?

Last edited by Katrina; 12-21-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Evil Dead

-Raises Hand- I'm single :D
Old 12-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omcdave View Post
shes cool and i love it but what are you going to do about your girl ? is she gross ? is she a skank ? can she cook ? whats she like ? and is there no way you would date her ?
Nope, she's pretty normal, I mean, beside her psychotic tendencies. oO
Old 12-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Meet the other half.

Send a message via MSN to Spallalala Send a message via Yahoo to Spallalala
Just tell them the truth. Don't be bullshitting around the bush about it. Say it loud say it proud "FUCK OFF" hehe. Well thats how I would do it. :P
Old 12-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spallalala View Post
Just tell them the truth. Don't be bullshitting around the bush about it. Say it loud say it proud "FUCK OFF" hehe. Well thats how I would do it. :P
I even tried that, but she just laughed it off. I felt like Winona Ryder, a person more capable than me? She's her own person, I tell you.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Meet the other half.

Send a message via MSN to Spallalala Send a message via Yahoo to Spallalala
Then the bitch has problems and you should now start acting fucking crazy. Every now and then just scream and thats it. Don't laugh or say anything just go ahhhhhhhhhh . She will soon think fuck this im outta here. :P
Old 12-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Crystal of the Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spallalala View Post
Then the bitch has problems and you should now start acting fucking crazy. Every now and then just scream and thats it. Don't laugh or say anything just go ahhhhhhhhhh . She will soon think fuck this im outta here. :P
Ha! That could work. But this girl would probably just find something sexual arousing in that. She's pretty screwed up. I might as well tie myself to a tree, covered in honey, and wait for the bears to lick me clean. Heck, I'd actually prefer that.

>_<