Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Don't know the second movie...but, the first one is "The Offspring" aka "From A Whisper To A Scream" and it is available on MGM video under the second title. Try Amazon...

Friend....gooooood!

Old 06-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Little Boo

Thank you!

Ha! Awesome! Shit man, thank you! You do not even know how cool this is to me. (Sorry about putting this in the wrong place guys, thanks for the move.) *blush*

Last edited by Innomen; 06-06-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Evil Dead

I'm trying to find out the title of a horror. all i know about it is it is something about a man who picks up a woman hitchhiker. you then hear on the car radio that a nutter is on the loose . The car drivers passenger is naturally edgy about the driver of the car, who appears very oddly behaved, and is portrayed in 'psycho' mode. But, in the end, the twist is that it turns out that it is actually the driver of the car who is innocent and it's his passenger that is the psycho. I think the movie may have being made in the 80s as that's when my wife saw it, she also says it was in colour.

I am sorry i am giving you little to go on, and am pretty vague, but please try to help.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Little Boo

Does anyone know this film???/

In 1979 or so, I saw what I remember as being a short story on television titled "Bobby" (If memory serves). The tale was about a married couple who had a son named Bobby that fell off of an overpass or a cliff to his death and pulled into the ocean never to be found.
His grief stricken mother cleared out the living room and drew a large pentagram on the floor and read incantations to try to bring her dead son back to her. Bobby soon returned home shortly and told her he was found by a family who took care of him until his return home to his mother.
She then asked him if he had eaten and that she would make him some lunch and while eating he told his mother that he wanted to play hide and seek. She declined because she wanted to visit with him and he became angered and flipped the table over and ran off into the house to begin the game.

I have been scouring the net for years trying to find this film but have had no such luck.If you know where I may find this film I would be ecstatic. Please respond if you need more info or have any suggestions.
Thanks
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Whip In My Valise

I'm pretty certain it's this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075917/
Old 06-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Little Boo

You fuckin Rock Bro!!!!!

Thats the one!!! Ordering it now from amazon, thanks again my friend
Old 06-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotkalla View Post
Thats the one!!! Ordering it now from amazon, thanks again my friend
You're welcome, and I'm a girl.:D
Old 06-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Little Boo

Thumbs up Dead of night

Just watched "Bobby" on Youtube and it was pretty creepy.looks like the demonic Bobby was played by a midget??? Didn't notice that as a kid..HAHAHA It was pretty good though..any suggestions for scary stuff that would be good to watch I'd appreciate your input, seems like :oyou know your stuff. Thanks;);)
Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotkalla View Post
Just watched "Bobby" on Youtube and it was pretty creepy.looks like the demonic Bobby was played by a midget??? Didn't notice that as a kid..HAHAHA It was pretty good though..any suggestions for scary stuff that would be good to watch I'd appreciate your input, seems like :oyou know your stuff. Thanks;);)
Trilogy Of Terror and Burnt Offerings were two other great films from Dan Curtis. It's hard to know where to start, there are so many great horror films!

The Top 100 lists in the general forum are extremely helpful.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Little Boo

does anybody remember...

does anybody remember the title of the early 80's horror movie telling the story of a psycho killer collecting his victims dead bodies in his cellar to celebrate a birthday party (for his last victim)? The movie ends with the birthday party where all dead bodies and the last victim (a woman) sitting around a table. Finally the woman gets rescued by a friend who kills the serial killer with an ax. Probably medium known US production...
Any help is very welcome!!

Last edited by thedigitalist; 06-11-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods