Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2021, 05:18 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Oh, did you read about that?

The video itself is confusing. It just shows the dude forcing the woman in and out the elevator, then this pixilated video of something outside by the street, him dragging her limp body back into the elevator, and then him wiping the elevator down. I don't know what I'm looking at.

Matching the (above) video event timeline... So are you saying he took her back to their apt, strangled her, threw her out the window, and then brought her back into the elevator and back into their apt? That doesn't make any sense if he was going to claim she jumped out the window.

Logically it would be he took her back to their apt, strangled her, threw her out the window and then called the police. Why does the video show him taking her limp body back into the elevator?

Unless it was he dragged her into the elevator, took her out on another floor (that wasn't their floor) to strangle her. Then took her limp body back on the elevator to go to their apt, threw her out the window, and then called the police.

no i was just assuming, all i could tell was she got tossed off something
Old 07-25-2021, 06:09 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Just scratch it behind the ear. Bears like that.
I heard if you pee in front of them and flee in disgust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I have no knowledge of bear attacks. But i have heard to make yourself look bigger ( raising your arms above your head etc) , make noise and slowly back away.
Yeah, that's what I've heard. And don't look them in the eye. Supposed to let the bear know you're a human.

I also read don't play dead against black bears, fight back, aim for the nose and eyes.

But grizzlies 'Cover your head and neck with your hands and arms. Lay flat on your stomach, and spread your legs apart. Keep your pack on, it will help protect you during an attack. Stay still and don’t make any noise—you’re trying to convince the bear that you aren’t a threat to it or its cubs. Only fight back if the attack persists. If a predatory bear attacks you, no matter the species, fight back with everything you have.'

Old 07-26-2021, 01:52 AM
Immortal horror fan

How about not going into a bear's territory to begin with? There is the reasoning that animals are only threatening when threatened. Or if you are in their territory. I bet a lot of people would be angry or attack if a stranger was walking through their backyard making a lot of noise.

Anyway, the elevator story. I can't find a known site but according to a few, they were married for 5 years. So I imagine / guess that she wanted a divorce. Perhaps was cheating. Just like when you move, you know where you are going. That's what the majority of people in relationships do. Which is the wrong thing to do and why there is violence. The average man or woman for that matter isn't going to get aggressive for no reason.

The sites say the guy got 31 years. And that the wife might have been dead before the fall. Which is good or bad depending on how you look at being strangled to death by your husband. No one is jumping from the 4th floor to get away from their husband no matter how much they want a divorce. If you look at the video, she seems to be pushing for a lower floor. Maybe to get to the lobby and possible doorman. She didn't want to get to the apartment. She probably thought she could beat him to the elevator.

I can't find pictures of the apartment. But if it was an underground garage with a gate. Then the elevator was probably her only hope. As the garage remote would probably be in the car. And I guess she couldn't make the stairway. Either way, as the lawyers say, divorces are the worst cases to deal with.

Another elevator one that is also like a horror movie in how he just drops the body.

I need to stop looking at this stuff. In a horror movie is one thing. In real life is crazy.
Old 07-26-2021, 07:25 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Anyway, the elevator story. I can't find a known site but according to a few, they were married for 5 years. So I imagine / guess that she wanted a divorce. Perhaps was cheating. Just like when you move, you know where you are going. That's what the majority of people in relationships do. Which is the wrong thing to do and why there is violence. The average man or woman for that matter isn't going to get aggressive for no reason.
I'm not sure what you're saying with the part I put in bold type. What's the wrong thing to do? What moving are you talking about?

Old 07-27-2021, 09:07 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

there's no telling what someone will do, or when they could crack, the guy was psycho obviously, with some people the signs are there, with others its a shock to everyone...
Old 07-27-2021, 10:01 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're saying with the part I put in bold type. What's the wrong thing to do? What moving are you talking about?
Moving like changing apartment or homes.

Not to turn this into a relationship topic but when a person plans that sort of thing instead of planning things in the relationship they are in. That's bound to set the majority of people off. You are essentially telling a person that they are your enemy. You get classic situations like this in the movies.

Of course, they will want to ignore, walk, or run away which makes things even worse. It's like this hilarious scene around .38 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
there's no telling what someone will do, or when they could crack, the guy was psycho obviously, with some people the signs are there, with others its a shock to everyone...
I wouldn't say psycho. But there are only a few options in that situation. Obviously things were fine enough to be married for 5 years. Psycho is like Bates in Psycho. Few people are like that.

I haven't seen a lot of Dateline episodes but I've seen enough to see the pattern. There was a good one when a woman said some women can be bad. Why? Because the case involved a relationship where a woman was either killed before or while the house burned down around her. Of course they convicted the man.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:56 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

so you're saying someone who strangles his fiancee and throws her out of a building isnt psycho?

Last edited by TaeKwonZombie; 07-29-2021 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:30 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Moving like changing apartment or homes.

Not to turn this into a relationship topic but when a person plans that sort of thing instead of planning things in the relationship they are in. That's bound to set the majority of people off. You are essentially telling a person that they are your enemy. You get classic situations like this in the movies.
You know, I don't disagree with you in this sense: couples, very especially married couples, need to talk about all the big things that are going wrong in the relationship as it goes along, that day/week, so they can be worked on, they come to understandings, changes made and compromises. There should be no surprises. Somebody moving out and/or divorcing should never be a surprise. The spouse should know that's going to happen if specific things don't change, and they'll know this for something like 6 months or more.

I'm not saying a spouse might not move out immediately if there's violence or infidelity. Even those massive hits on marriage can sometimes be saved with serious counseling. But I'm more talking about things lesser than those.

Last edited by Sculpt; 07-30-2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-31-2021, 01:58 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
so you're saying someone who strangles his fiancee and throws her out of a building isnt psycho?
Depends on your definition of psycho I guess. Like I posted I've seen enough Dateline, Nancy Grace, Court TV, and other shows to know that these sort of blow ups are kind of normal human actions in bad relationships.

I would assume strangling a person is in part because you don't want to hear a word out of their mouth anymore. Most likely the lies. After all if you lie to the FBI or Congress you can go to jail. Lie in a relationship and the person that was lied to has to have the sense to realize that they are dealing with a garbage person.

And the throwing is like throwing away garbage. People do it everyday. Throwing a person from a building or cruise ship for example that I just read about is the same sort of thing.

Here are two more classics. Both show the sort of behavior that will push the average man or woman to violence. But men usually don't behave like the women in these videos. Unless they are the other persuasion but I don't know much about that.

Quote:
You know, I don't disagree with you in this sense: couples, very especially married couples, need to talk about all the big things that are going wrong in the relationship as it goes along, that day/week, so they can be worked on, they come to understandings, changes made and compromises. There should be no surprises. Somebody moving out and/or divorcing should never be a surprise. The spouse should know that's going to happen if specific things don't change, and they'll know this for something like 6 months or more.

I'm not saying a spouse might not move out immediately if there's violence or infidelity. Even those massive hits on marriage can sometimes be saved with serious counseling. But I'm more talking about things lesser than those.
With the bad relationships that are built on lies, usually the liar places their priorities over that of the relationship. So they won't care about the giving the other person time to plan anything. And I don't believe after violence or infidelity a relationship can be saved. Both damage the foundations.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:13 PM
Immortal horror fan

I just remembered this Johnny Depp movie. It's a bit horror. Worth a watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg secret window.jpg (15.4 KB, 0 views)