Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Well ghosts do exist. I am constantly tormented by them in my house.:(
Are you sure it's just not a lil bro or sis? lol just playing. Seriously though, I have never had any kind of apparition or "poltergeist" type moments, but I'm sure any active imagination can become consumed with thoughts of spirits or demons. Hell at night I sometimes fear a little to roll over, I'm afraid that that girl from the grudge will reach up from the floor and grab my arm as I reach for my smokes. But like that movie the Entity, some things are imagined and pronounced to the more schizophrenic. most normal people do not have "spooks" in they're homes apts etc....
Old 02-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gacy The Clown
Are you sure it's just not a lil bro or sis? lol just playing. Seriously though, I have never had any kind of apparition or "poltergeist" type moments, but I'm sure any active imagination can become consumed with thoughts of spirits or demons. Hell at night I sometimes fear a little to roll over, I'm afraid that that girl from the grudge will reach up from the floor and grab my arm as I reach for my smokes. But like that movie the Entity, some things are imagined and pronounced to the more schizophrenic. most normal people do not have "spooks" in they're homes apts etc....
lol. I don't have any siblings. The other night there was a dead sheep looking thing in my room. I saw it pretty clear. It looked up at me when I walked up to it and vanished. For some reason I didn't feel scared of threatened by it. So I just went about what I was doing.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
lol. I don't have any siblings. The other night there was a dead sheep looking thing in my room. I saw it pretty clear. It looked up at me when I walked up to it and vanished. For some reason I didn't feel scared of threatened by it. So I just went about what I was doing.
lol that's messed up. I'd move if I were you.:eek:
Old 02-16-2006, 02:58 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
yo yo ..break it down
'say huh'??
Old 02-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gacy The Clown
lol that's messed up. I'd move if I were you.:eek:
We are. It's gonna be awhile though.:(
Old 02-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Tonight's the nght.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:
Old 02-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno

UHM ok?!?
Newayz, Does That sheep count you when he's tryin to sleep lol j/p.. Hopefully your move comes sooner than you expect.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:17 AM
dead delilah

Send a message via AIM to novadawn969 Send a message via MSN to novadawn969 Send a message via Yahoo to novadawn969
this reminds me ofwhat I like to call "the girlnext door". I was ata frinds house, next door, and I saw a little girl in a white dress. She trapped me in the bathroom andvanished after I screamed for like5 min. she was in my way. I was freaked out. then I saw her again when Iwas visiting family. I don't care whatyou personally belive,but I have enough proof for me. I have had so many freaky situations...
Old 02-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by novadawn969
this reminds me ofwhat I like to call "the girlnext door". I was ata frinds house, next door, and I saw a little girl in a white dress. She trapped me in the bathroom andvanished after I screamed for like5 min. she was in my way. I was freaked out. then I saw her again when Iwas visiting family. I don't care whatyou personally belive,but I have enough proof for me. I have had so many freaky situations...
I've had my fair share of freaky sh*t happen.

@ Gacy
I hope it comes soon. Nice Avatar btw.