Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
my principal is a lesbian. so one girl from my class says. she said when she went into the bathroom she heard the principal and a lady from the office making sex noises such as oh yeah and give it to me. fucking hilarious. i won't say it in front of anybody who works there though.
OH man what has school come too.:eek:
Old 12-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Hellraiser

hey freddyfan if you think school sucks, you are going to loooooooooooove insurance. pay all that money and if you drive responsibly you never get a dime in return. but the law says that you have to have it. oh yeah just wait till you buy a house and you pay all that money for homeowners insurance, then it floods one day and all of a sudden your adjuster tells you, "well ive got some bad news for you buddy, your shit out of luck, your insurance didnt cover floods, you should of had flood insurance." now that sucks.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:35 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i personaly like school, im a fast learner so school has always been easy for me (im a junior in high school and im taking junior college classes). if it wasn't for school i wouldn't have much of a social life, i'd never get outta the house. but i'd rather be alone than be with a group of people, i do have 3 close friends though. i guess im a loner. oh well you should just stay in school freddyfan really. and seriously dont try to kill yourself, people look at you and treat you differently when you do, trust me i know.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:43 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: this pisses me off

Quote:
Originally posted by FreddyFan
u wanna know wat pisses me off? school. the reason that school pisses me off is because a lot of the shit u learn u don't use in life. and if u do it's only for a specific job. if we want to do that job then we should learn the shit wen we fucking apply for the job. another thing is everybody says we have to get out and play. we can't do this because of all this school shit going on in our lives. homework and just going to school wastes our valuable time to play. another thing i hate about school is that we always get homework. i thought we went to school to learn not to do it at home. so fuck school. it sucks. anybody agree?
DUDE THINGS LIKE ALGEBRA THAT YOU WON'T USE IS TO MAKE YOU THINK AND DEVELOPE YOUR MIND. EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE TAUGHT THAT YOU WON'T USE IS FOR THE SAME REASON AND BENIFIT.AND I'M ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE'NT OVER THE AGE OF 14 MAYBE LESS FROM YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH PLAY TIME.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:17 PM
HOMBRE MALO

FreddyFan

Good post to FreddieFan, Arioch--I guess you and I both have been around the block more than once and we know where the real horror is--LIFE.
But Ain't it great!
Adios for now.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
on school

dont fret little man. schools a bitch but when it's done youll miss it. you life is easy right now. food- free, rent- free, transportation-free. life is cake when your 12.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:30 PM
That fucking Guy...

ok...everybody sing....
"I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy"

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-02-2003 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:14 PM
Hellacious Demon

u guys are right. i remember wen i was in elementary school and i couldn't wish to get out of it but now i wish i was back in elementary school. u really don't know how much u love something until u lose it.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:05 PM
does anybody read this?

hey man and whatever you do don't take honors physical science. its weird i've gotten like 90s in all of the other honors classes that i've ever taken but, this one is kicking my ass. this is gonna drop my GPA down right much.