Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-22-2009, 02:55 PM
sarcos

anyone heard of "the Imp"?

I remember seeing a book in the library when I was a kid called either "the Imp" or just "Imp." The cover was this hole in some brickwork, with an eye looking through it and some fingers gripping the edge of the hole. Strange thing is I've googled and amazoned and wikied it and can't get a single hit. Anyone on here ever heard of it?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:32 PM
bionicboy

Imp

Yeah, I read that book in the late 80's or early 90's, only about 300 so pages, but I enjoyed it, It's been awhile, but I remember that the imp was a deformed child locked up in the basement.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:38 AM
bionicboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicboy View Post
Yeah, I read that book in the late 80's or early 90's, only about 300 so pages, but I enjoyed it, It's been awhile, but I remember that the imp was a deformed child locked up in the basement.
ps, the authors name is andrew neiderman, book is called IMP

there are like 2 or 3 different covers for this book, it was written in 1985, the one I had was with the imp holding a stuffed rabbit, I have seen the cover your talking about, there is another too.