Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-20-2016, 10:03 AM
Little Boo

Talking Help me find this Found Footage film PLZ!

So I was checking out the reviews some time ago on Dread Central and came across a quick little trailer for a found footage horror movie that featured a bunch of teens\early twenties running around what looked like a cemetery, some kids were being flung into the air. I remember it coming off pretty gory and interesting, please help me recall what this was called. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2016, 10:40 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead8675 View Post
So I was checking out the reviews some time ago on Dread Central and came across a quick little trailer for a found footage horror movie that featured a bunch of teens\early twenties running around what looked like a cemetery, some kids were being flung into the air. I remember it coming off pretty gory and interesting, please help me recall what this was called. Thanks!
Film is Silent Cemetery.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Little Boo

Thanks MM, i'm having a hard time on google finding it, am I missing something? Where did you first hear of it? And thanks again for replying!
Old 10-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Little Boo

Trying to figure out this horror film. HELP!

Hello! I am trying to figure out which horror film this is from. I'm pretty sure it's from the 90's onward. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 10-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Horror > Everything

Might that be a partial pic of the monster in Prophecy? It's an Eco-horror flick starring Armand Asante and Talia Shire. I'm not certain that's it, but have a look on IMDB and maybe it will be what you seek.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Little Boo

Tranquity Base

I'm searching for a copy of one of the most frightening short horror stories I have ever read. The title was "Tranquility Base". Can't remember the author but do remember it was the only story that he ever wrote!
Anyone have any info?
Old 10-27-2016, 02:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanders57 View Post
I'm searching for a copy of one of the most frightening short horror stories I have ever read. The title was "Tranquility Base". Can't remember the author but do remember it was the only story that he ever wrote!
Anyone have any info?
what happens in the story?
Old 10-27-2016, 09:42 AM
Little Boo

Tranquility base

Man commuting home meets another man who says he is an old acquaintance and gives details of where they previously met. He feels sorry for this man and invites him home to dinner with his wife and son.
After dinner the couple is busy with the cleanup and the visitor volunteers to put the child to bed and read to him.
They allow this and when the guest does not return by the time they have finished the cleanup the father goes to the son's room and sees the horrific penalty of being too trusting.
All of this with the background of the moon landing on the news.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:51 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead8675 View Post
Thanks MM, i'm having a hard time on google finding it, am I missing something? Where did you first hear of it? And thanks again for replying!

Old 10-30-2016, 10:50 AM
Little Boo

Carnival/Funhouse movie scene ...

This has been bugging me for years. It's a 1980s horror film. Typical teens-get-killed set up involving gremlin-type creatures. The scene is something like this: One of the teens has, oddly, become separated from the group while walking through a haunted house-type carnival ride. He goes up to a table with manacles and one of the gremlin-type things clamps a manacle on his conveniently nearby wrist. Before he knows it--Oh noes! They've killed him and wrapped his body up like a mummy before pushing it into a conveniently nearby sarcophagus.

Anyone recognize the film?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods