Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Evil Dead

martin

i've seen it but can't remember wtf it's about thanks to the mary jane, can someone please remember for me? what was it again, a vampire was the gist?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
~Possible spoiler~

It never clarifies if Martin is a vamp or not. Not my favorite from Romero, but pretty cool.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Evil Dead

I am with avenger on this film.. Okay movie but not great... Havent watched this movie in years.. Guess I will go out and rent it , just for the hell of it..

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Evil Dead

The story is about a outsider kid named Martin who moves into his uncles house outside Pittsburgh. He becomes a grocery delivery boy and takes intrest in the blood of his female customers. His uncle is the only one that seems to think Martin is a vampire and takes it upon himself to stop his blood lettings. There are flashes in and out of the past but it never says for certain if he is a vampire or it's just in his mind. It's no Dead Trilogy but a damn fine film.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Evil Dead

I really liked it! He was sympathetic even though you knew he was doing the wrong thing. To me that's a sign of successful characterization.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:59 AM
Evil Dead

well like i said i can't remember jack besides the name and that it was romero and it was seen by my brain once. but the abbycomix description of a sympathetic character sounds good, too too many 2d 'characters' in all movies these days