Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-10-2004, 05:06 PM
debauche

Old Movie name?

Can't remember much of it although it scared the cr@p out of me so I want to find it to see how cheezy it is now.

There are 2 parts I can remember.

1) a little boy is chasing a frog hopping on the ground. It hops into an old woden shed and the door closes behind him. There are jars all over the shelves and whatever is inside turns into hearts and they all start beating.

2) The parents (?) are driving down the road and a pair of devil eyes smashes into the windshield, breaking it and they careen off the road.

I seem to remember the devil eyes appearing in other windows in the flick.

Anyone know with this meager description what the movie was? It was on TV when I saw it and was probably around '77-'80.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Evil Dead

These two scenes were in the same movie? Weird... Maybe Brotherhood of Satan? Saw it once but don't remember it too well...

The devil eyes scene reminds me of Flash Gordon, when Ming's eyes make the airplane crash.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:33 PM
debauche

Ya.. same movie. The eyes also appeared in a livingroom window when the parents(?) were talking and the camera kinda zoomed in so you could see they were looking in.

I'll have to check out that one. Never heard of it and I have absolutely no vague recollection even of what the name could be.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:02 PM
rotten-apple

this is ur movie...

http://www.spielbergfilms.com/somethingevilhome.html

enjoy it!
Old 02-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Evil Dead

I've never even heard of it. Sounds great... Duel (one of Spielberg's other first films) is worth checking out too.

Just don't make me watch Always. Now that's a horror film...