Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Little Boo

Help me find this movie please.

I been trying to find a found footage movie that I seen on Netflix FOREVER! Its about a killer who films himself toying with families, doing small things at first, little head games if ya will. That ultimately leads up to him killing the wife of the family thus setting the husband up for murder. I cant seem for the life of me find the name for it. It was more less a horror/thriller movie. As far as the stars go I cannot recall any of them. The killer would stalk the families, go into the house and do small things to stir up mind games. Causing the family to fight, etc etc etc. This would escalate each time until he ultimately killed the wife and the husband was set up for the murder. Its shot in the killers point of view, hes the one holding the camera. It was kind of like he was using a camcorder if you will.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Little Boo

Its was actually a movie I never heard of, probably a B movie. I almost overlooked it but was glad I watched it.