Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMX
Ha, hell no. 'Cause then when I start a new "The Village sucked" thread then people bitch 'cause a thread was already started a long time ago about this blah blah blah. I'm was just going throught the old ones and catching up. I've done forum thing before ;)
have to agree to some extent here..... these n00bs do get bashed when they dig up old threads, to talk about a film previously talked about, cos they dont wana start another thread.

it's better than loads of threads about the same old shit, especially village ones. But I'd much prefer Village threads to stay at the bottom of a stinking hell hole where it belongs.

other than that, I like bashing n00bs for being stupid.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
have to agree to some extent here..... these n00bs do get bashed when they dig up old threads, to talk about a film previously talked about, cos they dont wana start another thread.

it's better than loads of threads about the same old shit, especially village ones. But I'd much prefer Village threads to stay at the bottom of a stinking hell hole where it belongs.

other than that, I like bashing n00bs for being stupid.
Ha, it's all good. I expect the bashing. I'll do it too when I've been here long enough. Bash away