Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-21-2005, 06:09 AM
Hellraiser

India is industrialized dipshit. India has an economy ranked as the fourth largest in the world and recorded the second-fastest annual growth rate. So talk all you want about America being so "violent", better yet, try it in Palestine.

And you must be a "newbie."
Since when is a title of a thread relevant?
Its the question they ask once you click the "attractive" heading.
I swear, home schooling was not a good option for you.

"I was just wondering, is the U.S. the number one producer of serial killers? I was trying to think of some internationaly known killers and I couldn't think of too many. Jack the Ripper is about it. Instead of doing my own research, I came here! Who was Canada's number one grusome killer?"

I'll give you another example...
If I were to make a thread entitled:

"Who likes the dick more, bwind or his father?"

Then once you clicked it, it read:

"Bwind is such a dumbfuck, I swear the kid thinks people will take him seriously. They don't in the world, what makes him think they will via the internet? He needs to find a life that consists of not powering on a personal computer."

Most replies to that thread would be of people defending you, and a few dumb fucks sarcastically flaming you........

The point is, NO ONE would even care to mention the "dick sucking daddy" part, remember, the title? They answer to the question/statement that is written once you open the thread.

So, calling people a "newbie", clearly shows that you're a dumb-ass.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:23 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Vempire
India is industrialized dipshit. India has an economy ranked as the fourth largest in the world and recorded the second-fastest annual growth rate. So talk all you want about America being so "violent", better yet, try it in Palestine.

And you must be a "newbie."
Its the question they ask once you click the "attractive" heading.
I swear, home schooling was not a good option for you.

"I was just wondering, is the U.S. the number one producer of serial killers? I was trying to think of some internationaly known killers and I couldn't think of too many. Jack the Ripper is about it. Instead of doing my own research, I came here! Who was Canada's number one grusome killer?"

I'll give you another example...
If I were to make a thread entitled:

"Who likes the dick more, bwind or his father?"

Then once you clicked it, it read:

"Bwind is such a dumbfuck, I swear the kid thinks people will take him seriously. They don't in the world, what makes him think they will via the internet? He needs to find a life that consists of not powering on a personal computer."

Most replies to that thread would be of people defending you, and a few dumb fucks sarcastically flaming you........

The point is, NO ONE would even care to mention the "dick sucking daddy" part, remember, the title? They answer to the question/statement that is written once you open the thread.

So, calling people a "newbie", clearly shows that you're a dumb-ass.

That whole post clearly shows that you're a dumbass, but especially this sentence....

Quote:
How long have you been here? How the fuck do you think you are some sort authority of what goes on here? You have like 40 fucking posts and you are trying to scold people for straying from the question asked in the first post all the way over to the topic of the post? Are you fucking serious?

As for India...like I said parts of it are largely civilized and parts of it aren't. About half of that economy is from the rural areas (You know? Desert and mountain ranges.) and gained by means of traditional village farming, modern agriculture, and handicrafts. About 50% of the country is still living in the second world.

As for the rest of your queer ass newbie fantasy about me and my dad, get a fucking life. If I were going to bother dignifying it with a response, I'd mention how stupid it is that you would base your entire arguement on a hypothetical situation that you daydreamed up about me and my dad. Then you spoke for a whole forum of people who you don't even know and told me how they'd respond. Real intelligent, persuasive case you've built for yourself. :rolleyes: Dumbfuck.

What are you? 15?

Old 04-21-2005, 08:38 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
What are you? 15?
I usually don't reply to people that feel a need to resort to posting pictures...r u sure you're not 15?

There should be an option on the bottom of my post that says "profile," click it, and it says my birthdate. If you can't figure it out, it clearly states I am 25.
The same age your mom was on your 15th birthday.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
hey! Im like totally the same age as you, for sure!
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 04-21-2005, 03:15 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Vempire
I usually don't reply to people that feel a need to resort to posting pictures...r u sure you're not 15?

There should be an option on the bottom of my post that says "profile," click it, and it says my birthdate. If you can't figure it out, it clearly states I am 25.
The same age your mom was on your 15th birthday.
Yeah I'm sure I'm not 15, you fuckin' idiot. I'm fairly certain that most people would agree that 'Your momma' jokes are quite a bit less mature than posting a fuking picture on a forum.

You're 25? And you are still telling 'Your momma' jokes? :rolleyes: If serial killers are 1970's, then that is most definately 1990's.

Dude, fuck you. You're a retard. Your arguements are poorly thought out and every time I explain how you are wrong (Or disagree with you for that matter.), you simply change the subject or avoid what I'm saying by posting some sort of stupid ass jokes from the 1990's.

If you don't normally respond to people who 'feel the need to resort to posting pictures', then maybe that's the way to go. I'll just post a picture with every post and never have to bother with your stupid ass, illogical arguements again.