Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyshopgrl View Post
Hey all, noob here. Not sure if I posted in the right area, so I'm sorry in advance if I missed something and posted incorrectly.

I am looking for a film that was made between 2008 and 2012. It's gotta be a psychological thriller or horror film but i don't know for sure, as I have only seen the trailer and it was pretty confusing. Here goes.

This middle aged guy discovers a "bizarre" video and takes it over to his friends house. He makes his friends promise to never tell anyone they have seen it. They all sit and watch this video but the content of the video is never actually shown, leaving us the audience intrigued to what the men watched.. aliens? snuff? etc. The guys all have this look of "what the hell did I just watch" on their faces. If I remember correctly the guy that brings the video over becomes addicted or obsessed with the video.*

It was just a bizarre trailer and I should have written the name down. Sadly I never saw it again. I don't even know what genre to classify this movie in but the trailer was definitely eerie. Very creepy.*

Does anyone have any idea what that movie is titled? It has been driving me crazy for weeks. Maybe I am just crazy and imagined the whole thing..*
Playback fits that description the most. If it's not Playback, it might be Sinister.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Little Boo

Please need help

Hi all!! I need some help figuring out this movie i watched at LEAST 15 years ago. In it, there are these girls (May have been several)'that live in a 2 story house. There is a guy that they kill over and over but he doesn't stay dead. I think they even throw him off the roof. I believe this had to be a VHS that i owned. If you can, please help. Thanks all :)
Old 09-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Banned

I need help identifying something I saw a few years ago on YouTube. It was a Claymation short (perhaps from an anthology or TV series) depicting a man having his cranium and brain removed. Then suddenly his truncated head turns into a flying skull, inexplicably with its cranium attached. A skeleton appears and takes the flying skull to an enclosure marked "Reject Containment" (or something similar). The Claymation is so well done that I highly doubt it was the work of some random YouTube user.

It know it is not from the Claymation Comedy of Horrors special. Any ideas?
Old 09-21-2014, 12:00 PM
HDC Idol

Hey Heathen - I really have no idea. Sorry.

Need you guys' help on one though...

So I have an image from a horror movie... It's black and white involving a hairy tattooed arm - What made me think about it was Young Frankenstein so this could be a Frankenstein movie - If it's a Frankenstein movie, the scene I'm thinking of is that the Monster was destroyed but the Doctor transplanted the Monster's arm to himself?

What I vividly remember is someone washing his hands and he now has a tattooed arm, and I THINK it's implied that he transplanted it from somewhere (this is where I assume it's a Frankenstein movie - Maybe he took it from the Monster?)

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 09-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Heathen View Post
I need help identifying something I saw a few years ago on YouTube. It was a Claymation short (perhaps from an anthology or TV series) depicting a man having his cranium and brain removed. Then suddenly his truncated head turns into a flying skull, inexplicably with its cranium attached. A skeleton appears and takes the flying skull to an enclosure marked "Reject Containment" (or something similar). The Claymation is so well done that I highly doubt it was the work of some random YouTube user.

It know it is not from the Claymation Comedy of Horrors special. Any ideas?
I have no clue, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the ABC's of Death.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
I have no clue, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the ABC's of Death.
Nope, but it looks like something from Aardman Animations.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyshopgrl View Post
Hey all, noob here. Not sure if I posted in the right area, so I'm sorry in advance if I missed something and posted incorrectly.

I am looking for a film that was made between 2008 and 2012. It's gotta be a psychological thriller or horror film but i don't know for sure, as I have only seen the trailer and it was pretty confusing. Here goes.

This middle aged guy discovers a "bizarre" video and takes it over to his friends house. He makes his friends promise to never tell anyone they have seen it. They all sit and watch this video but the content of the video is never actually shown, leaving us the audience intrigued to what the men watched.. aliens? snuff? etc. The guys all have this look of "what the hell did I just watch" on their faces. If I remember correctly the guy that brings the video over becomes addicted or obsessed with the video.*

It was just a bizarre trailer and I should have written the name down. Sadly I never saw it again. I don't even know what genre to classify this movie in but the trailer was definitely eerie. Very creepy.*

Does anyone have any idea what that movie is titled? It has been driving me crazy for weeks. Maybe I am just crazy and imagined the whole thing..*
It sounds like either The Ring or V/H/S???

Old 09-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
It sounds like either The Ring or V/H/S???
I know it's neither of those.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Nightmare Master

80s or 90s undead cowboy movie?

My cousin remembers seeing a movie from when he was younger and I'm posting to see if anyone knows what it was, or if it's just something he thinks he saw. (A dream? Random crazy untrue memory? Who knows.)

From what he said it had a boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife, and the woman got taken by these zombie cowboys. If he remembers correctly, these zombie cowboys weren't braindead but fully capable of talking and such. So I guess more like undead cowboys? One thing that sticks out to him was that the boyfriend or whoever it was killed the main undead cowboy by throwing a sheriffs star badge at his head.

Did this movie truly exist, or is my cousin just going loopy?
Old 10-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Horror Fan

Hey Freddy I think it's House II.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods