Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics

Old 04-06-2006, 08:01 PM
That fucking Guy...

I didn't like zero girl much....it WAS interesting, but one of those ocmics that yknow...you pick up, realise it's all good, but you just don't like it? anyways...

Stray Bullets, I think would work better as an animated series, for some reason.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Old 04-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Evil Dead

Great comic series

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Someone on the planet besides me who knows about the God of the Razors. Excelent, so what cheeb was your opinion of the series. :confused:
Old 04-07-2006, 05:06 PM
That fucking Guy...

I have the entire series on pc, but I've only read issue 1 so far.
It's scary...it has an interesting villain...the setting of the first issue is in an interesting time. GREAT dialogue and a driven main character, completely twisted shit...the razor god looks fucking brilliant, and yeah....I just think it would work SO well for film, in fact, probably better than most other horror comics. I mean shit...just LOOK at him...perfection.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Run, you fools!!!

Think the Goon could be a good adaption although I dont know who would play him.

Px

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 04-09-2006, 11:24 PM
No charge for awesomeness

If there's any comic that could possibly be turned in to a movie as awesome as Sin City, it's Preacher!

Preacher is hands down the most awesome comic book ever written but I think it'd work better as an HBO mini-series or something!

It'd be so awesome to see The Saint of Killer son the big screen though....

Man, Preacher rules. Anyone who hasnt read it, get off your ass and go do it.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Man, Preacher rules.
Why thankyou young man.

Probably gonna get slated for this but I didn't like the Sin City film. Didn't even know it was a comic book series.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 04-10-2006, 06:27 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Wait.

You liked Preacher, you're in to comic books, but you didn't know Sin City was a comic series?

Dammmmn. No wonder you couldn't appreciate as much as you should have. Read the comics first and then just marvel in how great of a job Robert Rodriguez did in keeping it truely 'Frank Millers Sin City' and not 'Robert Rodriguezs Sin City'. That movie is almost just like watching one of the most awesome comic books come to life.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Nah man. You got some wires crossed. I didn't even know Preacher was a comic. (waits for a smack round the head)

Called myself Preacher cos its the name of a character out of a film I like.

Have to admit....I did like the Bruce Willis part of Sin City.

Latas
P

Old 04-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Banned

i'm hoping for a well done Silver Surfer ..