Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Evil Dead

The full story of “Ingress and Egress” is now live at Split Lip. Discover what horror is lurking in the apartment – even in the people living in the apartment – and what effect it has on the residents. As usual, the story was written by me and drawn by Jason Ho.

And watch for October’s special 2-year anniversary celebration. Not only will we have a contest (details coming late in September), well be featuring four stories in the month, rather than just one. You’re going to like them!

Sam

New horror comics each month | Vols. 1 & 2 on sale now - just $15 each.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Evil Dead

We’re celebrating our two-year anniversary at Split Lip this month. We’re doing that with one new story a week and a contest in which you’ll get free comics if you win.

The first new story, “Bad Radio,” tells the tale of a friendship struck up over ham radio in the 1970s and the dangers inherent in not knowing who’s on the other end of your microphone. It was written by me and drawn by Nelson Evergreen, who drew the earlier Split Lip story “The Tree of Remembrance.”

The new story, and contest details, are at http://www.webcomicsnation.com/splitlip

Sam

Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Evil Dead

The second Split Lip story for this month is now live at the site. “Mujer,” written by Sam Costello and drawn by Sami Makkonen, is the story of the murders of young women and Juarez, Mexico, and a superstition that could change them.

The blog contest is still running, too, and you can still enter to win free comics. Details at the site.

Sam

Old 10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Evil Dead

The new Split Lip story, “Long Live the King,” is now live at the site. It’s about a group of miner’s trapped underground as part of a human experiment in 1890s Britain and its unexpectedly monstrous results. It was written by me and drawn by Gary Crutchley (who drew the earlier Split Lip story “Straw Men”).

The fourth and final Split Lip two-year anniversary comic, Panopticon, wil go live next Sunday.

Sam

Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Evil Dead

The new Split Lip story, “Panopticon,” is now live at the site. It was written by me and drawn by Joel Vollmer. It’s the story of a man who, on a trip to the supermarket, realizes that his guilty secret may not be so secret anymore.

It’s the fourth and final story in the Split Lip 2-year anniversary celebration.

Click on the link in my sig to read it.

Sam

Old 11-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Evil Dead

The new Split Lip story has begun serialization this week. The story, “Ashes to Ashes,” is about a corrupt undertaker and the religious vengeance visited upon him after an important religious event. It was written by me and drawn by Anthony Peruzzo.

Click the link in my sig to read it.

Sam

Old 11-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Evil Dead

The third installment of “Ashes to Ashes” is now live at Split Lip. In it, Davis, our villain, thinks he’s going to be caught by the police, but is saved by an unexpected religious event. It was written by me and drawn by Anthony Peruzzo.

Sam

Old 11-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Evil Dead

The 4th installment of “Ashes to Ashes” is now live at Split Lip. In this installment, the Rapture has happened and the world immeasurably changed. But how has this affected Moss, our main character and villain? Ashes to Ashes was written by me and drawn by Anthony Peruzzo.

Sam

Old 12-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Evil Dead

The 5th and penultimate installment of “Ashes to Ashes” is live at Split Lip. As always, it was written by me and drawn by Anthony Peruzzo.

Also, for a limited time at the site, I’m selling rare Australian editions of the Split Lip trade paperback. Just $15 for 100 pages of comics – shipping included!

Sam

Old 12-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Evil Dead

The conclusion of “Ashes to Ashes” is now up at Split Lip; all 22 pages of the story of a corrupt undertaker and a religious apocalypse are now available for free. The story was written by me and drawn by Anthony Peruzzo.

Also, we’ve still got some limited edition Australian Split Lip TPBs for sale for $15 each. Check out the site (link in my sig) to read both the story and learn more about the trades for sale.

Sam