Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
For Vendetta

Trilogy of Terror (1975)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073820/
Old 06-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Undead

Horror Movie Title in Question?

Ever since I was a little kid, I remember seeing this horror movie. I'll put what I remember.

There was a scene with a parking deck, and this man and woman were running from decomposing skeletons and demons, and the guys screams,"what do you want from us" and one of the demons appears in a old late 70's sedan and say"YOU" and the car starts and just barely misses him.

The other scene is they are in a generator room and he has an axe, they are trying to find the main swithc to turn on the mechanics and lectricity to get out, but in the process the guy sees a white sheet by the main switch, laying on the table, he's to it, pulls it off the table, and the demons laying underneath it and laughs at him, the guy is so scared he drops the axe and the lady and him both run like hell.

If I remember right the ending of the movie is them on the very top of the building, not the roof, on of them window cleaning platforms. And there's a police helicopeter a little bit away.

If somebody could help me name this the movie in question, that would be incredible, thanks!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Little Boo

what movie is this?

hi i'm trying to find a movie i watched when i was little, i remember it was about a grandma that dies then somehow comes back to life by eating beetles, at the end of this movie they chop up the grandma's body and the grandson goes to burry the head but she asks for one good bye kiss from him and she bites his lip, thats all i can remember does anyone know the name of this movie?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirl View Post
hi i'm trying to find a movie i watched when i was little, i remember it was about a grandma that dies then somehow comes back to life by eating beetles, at the end of this movie they chop up the grandma's body and the grandson goes to burry the head but she asks for one good bye kiss from him and she bites his lip, thats all i can remember does anyone know the name of this movie?
The Granny??
Old 06-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Little Boo

Help with movie title

Hi, I am wrecking my brains trying to remember the title of a horror flick I watched as a kid. It was made in the early 80s, or possibly very late 70s. The finale featured an underground tomb hidden under a house. Several fleeting scenes are etched in my mind - a swamp of bees crashing through a window, the hero and heroine holding a gigantic cross, and the soundtrack resembled a disco tune by Dollar. I know the descriptions hardly help, but perhaps some horror fan can help solve this mystery for me. THanks a million in advance. Regards, Simon (Hong Kong)
Old 06-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonhuiko View Post
Hi, I am wrecking my brains trying to remember the title of a horror flick I watched as a kid. It was made in the early 80s, or possibly very late 70s. The finale featured an underground tomb hidden under a house. Several fleeting scenes are etched in my mind - a swamp of bees crashing through a window, the hero and heroine holding a gigantic cross, and the soundtrack resembled a disco tune by Dollar. I know the descriptions hardly help, but perhaps some horror fan can help solve this mystery for me. THanks a million in advance. Regards, Simon (Hong Kong)
Sounds like The Amityville Horror.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Little Boo

Thanks for the reply TheWickerFan, but it's not Amityville Horror. Simon
Old 06-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Cranky

The Gate............

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 06-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Misanthrope

You keep confusing it with the sequel NE!

It's....

Old 06-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Little Boo

Question

:confused: Need help finding out what these two memories are all about...

First one was a TV Horror-type Series similar to Tales from the Darkside or something like that. Three kids discover a leprecaun or something that grants them wishes. One of the wishes was to have all the money in the world, which he got literally...no one else on earth had any money anymore...he was disapointed to discover all of the different colors on the money, making it useless to him (being american, lol) The other wish i remember was one of them wanting x-ray vision...which went wrong.

The other movie was probably early 70's Horror...i only remember 2 or 3 scenes. 2 were in a swamp. this fat guy was wading through the swamp, and a zombie(-ish) thing was following him. When he turned and saw it, it grabbed him and slowly leaned him backwards into the water. the other scene, i just remember someone was staring into a shallow grave under water with a corpse-type thing in it. The only other thing i remember was two guys in a hallway of some building discussing the problem with these things.

That last one is EXTREMELY important, as it has been bothering me for decades, lol.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods