Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to scare_queen Send a message via Yahoo to scare_queen
Question

The DVD was awesome. The commentary was great too.

Last edited by scare_queen; 10-14-2003 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to scare_queen Send a message via Yahoo to scare_queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I never got the end concerning Spaulding. Did that mean he was working with the family the whole time? Or did that guy kill him and then kidnap the girl? I for one really wanna see Spaulding again as well.
Yeah I was confused about that as well...Becuase at the end she was saying, i need a doctor, please take me to a doctor etc, etc..
and then he goes, Oh I'll get to a doctor or whatever, then you see otis and well you know the rest.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:55 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by scare_queen
Yeah I was confused about that as well...Becuase at the end she was saying, i need a doctor, please take me to a doctor etc, etc..
and then he goes, Oh I'll get to a doctor or whatever, then you see otis and well you know the rest.
Yeah. If what someone said earlier about Spaulding and the family being in cahoots, then that doctor he was referring to must've been Doctor Satan.
Old 10-15-2003, 03:20 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Yeah. If what someone said earlier about Spaulding and the family being in cahoots, then that doctor he was referring to must've been Doctor Satan.
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must be right because the last part you see Dr. Satan is operrating on her.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:47 AM
Living Dead

Walking the dogs took longer than I expected and I missed the beginning so I had to pass on watching it that night. It's on all day again so I am sure I will be able to catch it sometime this afternoon. I can't watch scary stuff while I'm alone at night but I'm just fine during the day...what a wimpy horror fan, eh? Scares me way too much...then I'm afraid to get up to go to the bathroom or open the door for the dogs. Pathetic.

After reading all your posts I am VERY interested in seeing it...I think this is going to be a good one.

I just scrolled down the page and realized that my screen name is really freakin'...stupid! Everyone else has names like LeatherFace and Killer Clown and here I am with carriekinz...do I ever sound like a girly girl. Sheesh. Gotta do something about that...LOL:rolleyes:
Old 10-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
I'm just plain ole....Tony. Don't feel bad. Keep your username.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Living Dead

LOL Tony...I was thinking about it, too, and decided I'd better stick with my carriekinz name--'cuz the best I could come up with that related to me in any way was "Rottweiler Devil"--and anyone who knows about Rottweilers knows there is nothing scary about them...my Rott was the most darling thing ever. Yup, I will be content with my name. BTW, at least Tony can sound like a menacing "mobster" name if you want it to...KWIM:D

Take care....Carrie
Old 10-16-2003, 04:49 AM
eyesaw

I thought House of 1000 Corpses totally rocked. I was a fan of Rob before the movie, so I just had to see it, lol, and I was pleasently surprised. I must admit, I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, I did expect more gore, but I don't think the movie lost anything in value without it. I can't wait for the second!
Old 10-16-2003, 06:43 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by carriekinz
LOL Tony...I was thinking about it, too, and decided I'd better stick with my carriekinz name--'cuz the best I could come up with that related to me in any way was "Rottweiler Devil"--and anyone who knows about Rottweilers knows there is nothing scary about them...my Rott was the most darling thing ever.
You obviously haven't seen Dogs of Hell. Hahaha. I'm just kidding.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:01 AM
Living Dead

OK. I LOVE, love, love scary movies and 99% of the time I am fine with them...good or bad I don't get disturbed by watching them. But I definitely feel disturbed after watching this one last night...I don't know why but I still have eeby-jeebies. I totally loved the special effects and gory scenes...that stuff makes me jump but never "scares" me, so I think it has something to do with the those poor girls at the beginning, the cheerleaders being abducted and tortured that has me still spooked. I really can't handle reality stuff in horror movies...does anyone know what I mean? Of course you want reality but I don't like thinking that something like that could really happen...do I make any sense? I am used to the car full of kids going to a strange house and meeting freaks--that is simply horror--but the girls being tortured just made me uncomfortable. I know I sound like a nut but for some reason I just couldn't stomach it. The other kids being tortured didn't bother me...that was expected. The cops being shot...no problem. But those stupid cheerleaders. Sheesh. I must be losing it!
I loved the daughter! She was hilarious! (Has anyone seen Dot on MAD TV? I will never think of her in the same way!) Finally a beautiful actress that can actually act well in a scary movie...not just "bounce" around like a moron, although I am sure there was enough bouncing for you guys;) Gotta love those pants! LOL
I loved the set...cool house, awesome tunnels, neat little roadside attraction. And the make-up was great...at least to my untrained eye. I was interested in the characters and can't wait to see the next one...AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO FREAKING CHEERLEADERS IN IT!! (I still can't understand why I feel so strongly about that?!)
I liked this movie for the effects, a workable storyline, and some incredible characters...but it isn't for anyone with a weak stomach...or my boyfriend who somehow sat through the whole thing and was figgetty the whole time--he said it seemed like they made the story up as they went. He hates horror and he was just bored. I was interested till the end because I just had to see what was going to happen next.:confused: