Old 12-11-2003, 06:59 AM
Captain Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Candyman and Pinhead are the only good ones that talk. They always have something profound to say.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:12 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to kawaiidragonfoe Send a message via Yahoo to kawaiidragonfoe
Unhappy

Yes, i have to agree with you but not about this movie, i have been waiting to see Freddy & Jason face each other sense they both were 'born'. Jason is consitered a classic in my eyes just because he has been around for a while (1980 i believe). There are others that do in some way or another copy movies that already have been made, here are some examples:

Bloody Murder & it's Sequel- The Mask screams Jason & the chainsaw... hello Director! Already been done!

That movie about the group of people that agree to be locked in a dungon with i think it is five killers, one of them being named 'Chainsaw Charlie' & there's another one that is basiclly Pinhead without the pins in the head, good lord! Is there NO orginality out there anymore? (PS, is anyone knows the name of the movie please post it because i can't for my life remember it).

"Of course he had a gun, this is Texas! Everyone has a gun, my florist has a gun!" Kathy Morningside, Miss Congenality.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:21 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
IMO despite what we think about FvJ, it is bringing attention back to these two franchises, which means possible revitalization in the future. Plus, the fight was cool despite a mildly lacking plot.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
more thoughts on the subject

IMO revitalization came with the birth of scream. that was kevin williamson's baby and not that i think he's all that clever-you slap wes craven's name on it and he's cashing in on the royalties. i can't remember the last truly good picture wes craven put out....i've been watching these movies for years and to me it's a bit of an insult to take such really unique and good characters that easily stand out on their own and say, "hey! you know what would be even better." c'mon. these big wigs are getting fat off of us. was that movie a good movie? i think we can all say "No" i love movies like wrong turn. that was great! i'm a tradionalist but I LOVE that movie. it used some already played out ideas but i was rooting for the characters and screaming at the television. i think the monster that is the movie making machine will spit out anything as long as there are people willing to view them. i want more out of my $8.50! And i'm not an ass! i don't need ppl trying to educate me on when or how the movie (FVJ) came about. i'm just saying it's a bit of an insult to a true horror fan like myself.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:51 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

ur opion iz appreciated
Old 12-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
another thing

that was just a little annoying..in freddy vs jason...jason was much like his every day dopey back woods i'm killer bad self BUT what the hell was up with the new and improved freddy!?!?! he was RED...really red, and devilish looking, he had razor sharp teeth and freaky glowy contacts..um, that is not the freddy i remember...he WAS a man after all before he got burned up. what made fred decide to change his look? was it not working for the chicks? hmmm.
Old 12-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Captain Awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by kawaiidragonfoe
Bloody Murder & it's Sequel- The Mask screams Jason & the chainsaw... hello Director! Already been done!

That movie about the group of people that agree to be locked in a dungon with i think it is five killers, one of them being named 'Chainsaw Charlie' & there's another one that is basiclly Pinhead without the pins in the head, good lord! Is there NO orginality out there anymore? (PS, is anyone knows the name of the movie please post it because i can't for my life remember it).
YES!!!! Totally ripped off from Jason! Didn't he use a chainsaw in that movie too? Ripped off from Jason and Leatherface.

The other movie sounds like Hellblazer which I haven't seen in many years. Sounds like the guy who had his face all cut up, but he had a police baton with a sicle blade in it.
Old 12-11-2003, 01:38 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'm sick of the vs. thing already. And you know what...it's b/c of the fans. Every thread on this site turns into who could beat who. LOL.
Old 12-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Post-Moderation

I just want them to continue making GOOD freddy, jason, and michael movies. We dont need to have them in huge wrestling matches do we???

Just give me some new cg freddy action, thats all i really want lol

Oh yeah, and he looked badass in the new movie. You guys are just jealous lmao
Old 12-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Captain Awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I'm sick of the vs. thing already. And you know what...it's b/c of the fans. Every thread on this site turns into who could beat who. LOL.
Amber Tamblyn from the Ring could beat the Crypt Keeper.