Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 10:18 AM
Undead

Dumb and useless posts.

I want to take a stand here in the name of all horror movies fans and lovers from this board who have interesting things to say or even have some valid opinion to defend against other. Having some argue with another member because you don't agree with his (or hers of course, but it goes for al the rest of this thx ladies... ;) ) thoughts on a movie or topics differs his the main reason for these boards to exists. There wouldn't be need for forums if everybody agreed on everything and were dancing around hand in hand in happy circles...
Most people here are inteligent adults or mature young ones with strong ideas and most are thorough horror "connaiseurs" and have lots of stuff to be heared about. I appreciate it as it's always a pleasure to read on nicely written posts with new ideas to inspire you, weither because you are agreeing or denying the other members saying.
Debating around major upcomming, classics or rotten to the core movies is the main interest that should bring us all here, it surely is why I am sticking around.

BUT...!!! There is a major BUT added here, because in the last few days, most posts added to any threads are done by dumb, ignorant and annoying ones. What the hell is the need to gives us your thoughts against jews, blacks, women or just plainly whatever young redneck stuff you're all babbling about in this forum. Most of you probably aren't old enough to vote or have a beer and all you find to write down (in the worst possible written english I've seen I must say...) is some insulting, irrelevant and unwanted posts. Get a life!! You should be thinking more about going to school learning how to write than polluting this board with your hatred and stupidness.

I'm growing tired of having to go trough pages full of dumbasses postings before finding one that's interesting and worth reading. Find yourself some chat room and insult yourself as you wish, but get the hell out of here!! This is a FORUM, a board where people with ideas exchanges with other people who have something to say. And when I say something to say, it's more than "Fuck you" or "Blow me" with a page full of smileys.

There I said it!! I was upset with those ignorant assholes and I had to express it. For you who felt you were concerned by what I said, when your done going trough your dictionnary to understand what I wrote, don't waste time typing your typical F you phrase, I can pretty much picture it by myself.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:28 AM
wet fart

am i one of those idiots?

Nothing ever always x2
Old 03-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Banned

You suffer beautifully
Old 03-17-2004, 12:50 PM
Undead

Coming from someone with a Pinhead as avatar, I will be taking it as a compliment.

lol
Old 03-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Undead

i agree
Old 03-17-2004, 03:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
You just attributed to these "Dumb and useless posts".

Congratulations jackass.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: Dumb and useless posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmarian
I want to take a stand here in the name of all horror movies fans and lovers from this board who have interesting things to say or even have some valid opinion to defend against other. Having some argue with another member because you don't agree with his (or hers of course, but it goes for al the rest of this thx ladies... ;) ) thoughts on a movie or topics differs his the main reason for these boards to exists. There wouldn't be need for forums if everybody agreed on everything and were dancing around hand in hand in happy circles...
Most people here are inteligent adults or mature young ones with strong ideas and most are thorough horror "connaiseurs" and have lots of stuff to be heared about. I appreciate it as it's always a pleasure to read on nicely written posts with new ideas to inspire you, weither because you are agreeing or denying the other members saying.
Debating around major upcomming, classics or rotten to the core movies is the main interest that should bring us all here, it surely is why I am sticking around.

BUT...!!! There is a major BUT added here, because in the last few days, most posts added to any threads are done by dumb, ignorant and annoying ones. What the hell is the need to gives us your thoughts against jews, blacks, women or just plainly whatever young redneck stuff you're all babbling about in this forum. Most of you probably aren't old enough to vote or have a beer and all you find to write down (in the worst possible written english I've seen I must say...) is some insulting, irrelevant and unwanted posts. Get a life!! You should be thinking more about going to school learning how to write than polluting this board with your hatred and stupidness.

I'm growing tired of having to go trough pages full of dumbasses postings before finding one that's interesting and worth reading. Find yourself some chat room and insult yourself as you wish, but get the hell out of here!! This is a FORUM, a board where people with ideas exchanges with other people who have something to say. And when I say something to say, it's more than "Fuck you" or "Blow me" with a page full of smileys.

There I said it!! I was upset with those ignorant assholes and I had to express it. For you who felt you were concerned by what I said, when your done going trough your dictionnary to understand what I wrote, don't waste time typing your typical F you phrase, I can pretty much picture it by myself.
i dont post a lot of junk and im 12 and i hardly insult anyone (normally its jokes if i do)
Old 03-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by Evisceration
You just attributed to these "Dumb and useless posts".

Congratulations jackass.
Wow! Now look who's talking...
Old 03-17-2004, 04:52 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I completely agree Nightmarian, That's all I see around here, just dumb and insulting posts. Hell just the other day some guy wen't off on me because I asked a simple question about a dvd:eek: Oh and evisceration your not one to call this thread useless, no offense but half of the insulting posts I read are by you, you just have to learn to calm down every once in a while.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Now she has us.

I like readin a bit of 'dumbness' now and again ..........makes me feel more intellectual than some, even if I appear completely mad :D ;)
Closed Thread