Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
cynical feline

Wrong Turn 3

Why? I do not know.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Vile Speciman

Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood
Old 10-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Love is like dying

this a must for halloween, i allmost turned it off about 20 mins into the movie but if u get passed that there is so many jumps and frights in this movie. a def must from me 8/10
Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 AM
M Harding-Gregory

Cabin Fever XD love the gore
Old 10-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return (1999)

>>: D

Fright (1972)

>>: B

Prison (1988)

>>: B-
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Banned

I'm surprised you gave Children Of The Corn 666 even a D, lol! That movie is terrible!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:04 AM
cynical feline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
I'm surprised you gave Children Of The Corn 666 even a D, lol! That movie is terrible!
I agree.

I snuck into the theater to see the original COTC back in the day, and it was brutal.
I'm a King fan so I pretty much had to see it.

That was quite a shocker to me considering it was back in the pre-cable tv and VCR days.
They have really tried their best to capitalize off of the Children of the Corn name.

Fail.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
As a regular movie viewer before rating or grading a film I try to consider (not always) different parts of that particular film...like story, characterization, dialog, screenplay, camera work etc. And I agree considering most of those parts this movie as a sequel turned out terrible indeed. But there are also some area where I think they did an average or to some extent a decent job i.e. camera work & lights. Considering those factors I gave it a 'D' instead of 'F'.
Moreover, making a movie isn't an easy job in comparing to rating or reviewing a film and whether intentionally or not you make a bad or even an utterly crap movie I believe there's always at least one, two or few people involved in that process tries to give their best effort (at least at some point in the process) to make it look good. Even in every bad movie or any form of arts there's at least some people tries to work with a good intention at some point in development phase, I believe. Yeah, any bad movie instantly wastes some of the very valuable hours of my life but I think I should take some part of that blame for myself also as it was me who knowingly or unknowingly decided to watch that bad movie. However, every unseen or new film has this 'wast of time' risk for me and as being a regular movie viewer/lover, I don't mind to take that risk most of the time.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
As a regular movie viewer before rating or grading a film I try to consider (not always) different parts of that particular film...like story, characterization, dialog, screenplay, camera work etc. And I agree considering most of those parts this movie as a sequel turned out terrible indeed. But there are also some area where I think they did an average or to some extent a decent job i.e. camera work & lights. Considering those factors I gave it a 'D' instead of 'F'.
Moreover, making a movie isn't an easy job in comparing to rating or reviewing a film and whether intentionally or not you make a bad or even an utterly crap movie I believe there's always at least one, two or few people involved in that process tries to give their best effort (at least at some point in the process) to make it look good. Even in every bad movie or any form of arts there's at least some people tries to work with a good intention at some point in development phase, I believe. Yeah, any bad movie instantly wastes some of the very valuable hours of my life but I think I should take some part of that blame for myself also as it was me who knowingly or unknowingly decided to watch that bad movie. However, every unseen or new film has this 'wast of time' risk for me and as being a regular movie viewer/lover, I don't mind to take that risk most of the time.
Very well said. And I completely agree with you, Rosh.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Evil Dead

Evil Dead

My most favorite movie