Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Hellraiser

yep you dumbass's will believe anything on this site.. I own fiberglassmask.com you hillbillie rejects therefor i am not this horormasks52 who got kicked off ebay for stealing my pics and posting them on everybodies site .. my name on ebay is fgmcom
Old 10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Atrocity Exhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightflyer View Post
yep you dumbass's will believe anything on this site.. I own fiberglassmask.com you hillbillie rejects therefor i am not this horormasks52 who got kicked off ebay for stealing my pics and posting them on everybodies site .. my name on ebay is fgmcom
There's no s after the apostrophe in dumbass.There's an e after therefore.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:50 PM
fgmcom

Just thought I would clear things up here. I am the owner of fiberglassmasks.com and just created a new ebay ID FGMCOM. This guy is a flat out scam.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Hellraiser

Why you comming on here saying you are fiberglassmasks.com when you know you are not .You went on ebay with the name horrormasks52 with my pics now you are on this site saying you are me . I am FGMCOM on ebay, why you think they suspeneded you from ebay becuse you was using my pics and saying you was fiberglassmasks when you really are not. Now you some how got into my account on here and telling all these people lies. You really need to get a life buddy and live your own and stop pretending you are someone you are not .
Old 10-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Scares Little Kids

All i know is that whoever horrormasks is, they have ripped of a few people with jackets etc, and your attitude stinks, seems like you are talking out of your backside
Old 10-26-2006, 09:27 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Well to whoever actually did make them, wow, great work.

To Nightflyer - Calm down, and beat it:)
Old 10-26-2006, 10:42 PM
fgmcom

Check my feedback on ebay, I posted a reply stating I am not thenightflyer on horror.com. How do you explain that if you are FGMCOM on ebay and the owner of fiberglassmasks.com. Go leech off someone elses name!!
Old 10-27-2006, 04:05 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
fgmcom did post a reply.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."
Old 10-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Hellraiser

What is that gonna prove i can do the same thing which in my case it would be true. I am not horrormasks52 . You are the one who is horrormasks52 You are not the owner of fiberglassmasks.com I am. I really dont know how you keep getting into my accounts but I will be changing my passwords and if I have to I will keep changing them . People I can tell you he is horrormasks52 and not fgmcom which he is claiming to be trying to ruin my name becuse I am selling more hocks than he is that's the whole point behind his stealing my name and going onto web sites and doing this . Well believe who you want I just know I am fgmcom not him..
Old 10-28-2006, 09:36 AM
fgmcom

If you are fgmcom then go ahead and post a repy in your feedback stating "I am thenightflyer on horror.com". It's as simple as that to prove, but I bet you won't for some reason.