Old 07-16-2018, 06:57 AM
Banned

I am the last living Civil War veteran
Old 07-18-2018, 08:17 PM
ventricle

The Future waits at No One's door, but opens up to those who listen with panting ears.

Old 07-21-2018, 10:59 PM
Licking

After being tried and convicted for making the worst coffee in town, Midge imagined a different fate. She considered an outcome in which she stood at the alter and married Hal from across the street. Everyone from Lynnwood to Fairhope would attend, and her canker wouldn't ooze. She gave these things some thought while she Q-tipped her ears.

Last edited by Poejsic; 07-21-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:41 AM
ventricle

The wood chuck would not chew wood by the cusp of Budd's chewy forest without filling the pit with amalgam.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Licking

Pindo Alvarez went through the sixth grade with me. He was the type of person who couldn’t be bothered. His Poppy was so affluent that when the Mummenschan arrived riding bareback on the Liebensteiner ponies, he was nonplussed. I thought I saw God just hearin’ about it. We were poor. We never saw ponies before. Pindo was a prick bastard. And then some.
Old 07-29-2018, 06:21 AM
This is a test

Judith sashayed forward into another meaningless day. She tugged primly at her white gloves, stood for a minute and turned right. Judith had loftier expectations than what turning left could have offered. Today she was seeing her dentist, Budd.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Licking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Judith sashayed forward into another meaningless day. She tugged primly at her white gloves, stood for a minute and turned right. Judith had loftier expectations than what turning left could have offered. Today she was seeing her dentist, Budd.
When I had the fortune to be in in Judith's company, she allowed me to become privy to some minor details pertaining to her everyday existence. I came to understand that her tea cups were green and her ass was made of lemons. You could hear her all night when she spoke of food recipes and cement having been poured just down the street.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:16 PM
This is a test

I had such a cute turn of words for this and i forgot it. #oldpeopleproblems
Old 08-17-2018, 10:45 PM
Licking

I went to excess with libations. I lost my way. Judith let me lay my head on her lap while I sobered-up. She pulled hard on her bourbon, and then whisper-talked so softly to me and said, "The umbilical, the parent, and the prom. The slice of the portion you had was blood-red in the urine from the brown in the flask. The angel comes with breast, breath, and that dream at last." Sometimes, angels come down.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:56 AM
This is a test

Little droplets of bourbon-laced spit sporadically found their way upon his face...his eyes closed til quite unexpectly, out popped her freshly minted filling. Budd's handiwork landed where the eye meets the bridge of the nose and nestled there. Quite pretty really.

Last edited by Bloof; 08-18-2018 at 09:23 AM.