Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2003, 03:12 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Remakes...

Okay, I'm not a fan of remakes. I hate them, especially when they mess with a great film. However, some movies could use an updated version. Willard is a good example of this. What movie would you pick to remake if you could?
Old 10-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Evil Dead

Avenger I would have to say "Nekromantik" a lot of people doesnt know of this movie but I would love to see a remake of it... I know a lot more gross shit would be done with it.. Have you ever seen it..??
Old 10-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Avenger I would have to say "Nekromantik" a lot of people doesnt know of this movie but I would love to see a remake of it... I know a lot more gross shit would be done with it.. Have you ever seen it..??
Actually, I haven't. Shame on me I know. I have never seen it to rent anywhere. How old is it?
Old 10-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Actually, I haven't. Shame on me I know. I have never seen it to rent anywhere. How old is it?
it was made in the 80`s... but I have it on DVD here is a site you can find it at for a cheap price.. man this DVD is hard to find VERY hard to find .. so buy it ... it was released back in 2002 and it sold out very fast... and it was released again ... here is the site... cd universe
Old 10-13-2003, 04:10 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
it was made in the 80`s... but I have it on DVD here is a site you can find it at for a cheap price.. man this DVD is hard to find VERY hard to find .. so buy it ... it was released back in 2002 and it sold out very fast... and it was released again ... here is the site... cd universe
Jesus...it's 27 dollars!! I ain't got that kind of money. Haha. Thanks for the link though. Hopefully I'll find it to rent somewhere.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:14 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Scarecrow slayer. I'm serious I loved the first one but the second one was just really bad. They could take out the crappy computer effects and put practical ones in there, and they could get better actors, I can stand bad acting but this acting was so bad I could not take it anymore.And the over acting really sucked like when the girl laughed her ass off at her own dumb ass joke, damn bitch almost blew my speakers.:mad:
Old 10-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus...it's 27 dollars!! I ain't got that kind of money. Haha. Thanks for the link though. Hopefully I'll find it to rent somewhere.
LOL damn they went up on the price since I bought it... I bought it for 22 bucks last month.. That is still cheaper than paying over 50 for it.. Man you got to get this movie... It is a foreign film and it is hard to come by... trust me it will be hard to rent it.. It will be cut up like a mother fucker if you do find it... all the best parts will be cut out of it....if I had a recorder I would make a copy for you just so you could see it..
Old 10-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Cryptkeeper

I would love to see it if it's half as good as you say it is. I don't have that kind of money right now though. I'll check out some other sites and see what I can find out about it.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
gawes
Old 10-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I would love to see it if it's half as good as you say it is. I don't have that kind of money right now though. I'll check out some other sites and see what I can find out about it.
i wont ruin it for you or anything but it has scene where he and his g/f has sex with a corpse.. eyeball licking/gut shots and etc.... :D all that good shit well when you do get the money i recommend it